Midland Mortgage Co.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Loss Mitigation Plan Administrator Interview

Loss Mitigation Plan Administrator
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. in November 2012.

Interview Details – Got the job through a temp agency. You are interviewed with the temp agency. If everything goes okay then you have to take 2 tests: word and excel. If you pass, then you have an interview with a supervisor from MM.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Just the usual ones. The MM supervisor was very friendly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received a pretty decent wage as offer (a couple of hours after the interview) and I accepted it.

Mortgage Loan Administrator Interview

Mortgage Loan Administrator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. in July 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview for HR screening, then face to face interviews with hiring manager and peers. Interview questions were fairly generic, did spend some time on loan admin policies.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
  • What's the worst thing about you that a manager would say?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Mortgage Servicing Interview

Mortgage Servicing

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Midland Mortgage Co. in March 2009.

Interview Details – Before you are interviewed you take a skills test which is mostly basic math and a typing test. If you can type 30 wpm you pass. The interviewer was friendly and put me at ease immediately. The questions asked were the norm...what are your strengths and weaknesses?

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told what my salary would be at the interview...no negotiation.

Worked for Midland Mortgage Co.? Contribute to the Community!