Midland States Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Secretary Interview

Dixon, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Midland States Bank in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially suprised to get a call for an interview because my degree is not in any way associated with the job they were trying to fill. However, I was excited because I had been trying to find a job for 6 months (I started looking as soon as my last semester of college started). The Interviewers were under-prepared which caused the interview to be over within 20 minutes. They seemed like they had better things to do with their time than interviewing me and when they tried to find a connection between my background and the job it was tenuous at best. I left the interview feeling offended and frusterated. This company (this office in particular) was definitely not a match for me. However, assuming you have the appropriate credentials and a genuine interest in this field, it could still be a match for you.

Interview Question – What do you know about stock and investment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Midland States Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Midland States Bank interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Midland States Bank employees and interview candidates.