Midwest-CBK Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest-CBK

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Midwest-CBK in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with a very cheery, upbeat person that told me they would be contacting me for another face-to-face interview. Then I had to fill out a rather lengthy questionnaire and submit that as well. I was really excited and looked forward to the face to face meeting which of course never happened and the Human Resource person never responded to my e-mail. I took the liberty of calling her and then found out the real reason....see below.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions, "what do you like about sales" etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Midwest-CBK

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Midwest-CBK in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online and after the application had to then take this ungodly long and detailed Test, it was crazy long and detailed, almost decided not to even bother applying but did. Recieved a call about a week later from a woman in HR headquarters. Then a week later a call from the Area Manager and scheduled an interview a week later, out of town. Had the interview and went very well, lasted about an hour, she showed me what my territory would be and basically it was half the state. I really thought I wanted the job, knew if would be fun, but the amount they give you for a car allowance and with the gas prices being so high you definitely would not come out ahead. I had my interview a 1 1/i2 weeks ago, not a call......nothing. Not really dissappointed because I was torn as to take the position if it were offered.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything out of the ordinary for a interview.   Answer Question