Midwest-CBK

Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest-CBK

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Midwest-CBK in November 2014.

Interviewed over the phone with a very cheery, upbeat person that told me they would be contacting me for another face-to-face interview. Then I had to fill out a rather lengthy questionnaire and submit that as well. I was really excited and looked forward to the face to face meeting which of course never happened and the Human Resource person never responded to my e-mail. I took the liberty of calling her and then found out the real reason....see below.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions, "what do you like about sales" etc.   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Midwest-CBK in April 2012.

Applied online and after the application had to then take this ungodly long and detailed Test, it was crazy long and detailed, almost decided not to even bother applying but did. Recieved a call about a week later from a woman in HR headquarters. Then a week later a call from the Area Manager and scheduled an interview a week later, out of town. Had the interview and went very well, lasted about an hour, she showed me what my territory would be and basically it was half the state. I really thought I wanted the job, knew if would be fun, but the amount they give you for a car allowance and with the gas prices being so high you definitely would not come out ahead. I had my interview a 1 1/i2 weeks ago, not a call......nothing. Not really dissappointed because I was torn as to take the position if it were offered.

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything out of the ordinary for a interview.   Answer Question

District Saes Manager Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Midwest-CBK in April 2008.

After emailing my resume and cover letter, I was called about 1 week later and interviewed over the phone by someone in HR. A lot of explaining what my past jobs consisted of and my skills. Told me about the position and what was expected of me. About 1 week later I was called by what was to be my immediate supervisor to set an appointment for a face-to-face interview. We met at a hotel lobby for the interview. A lot of "tell me about a time when" type of interviewing. Also she went into more about the position and expectations. I really had to "sell" her on myself. Interview lasted about an hour. She was very personable and easy to talk with. About a week later I received a call from the "big dog" sales manager over the whole company. She spoke with me for just a little while, maybe 15 minutes. About 1 week later, I received a call from my immediate supervisor who interviewed me face-to-face, and she offered me the position. I immediately accepted. Just be ready for talking about past experiences and have figures regarding monthly and yearly sales in past positions. Be very energetic and have a "happy to be there" attitude. You will work out of your home office and your immediate supervisor will not be in the same town that you are in but management is available by phone all the time. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you messed up and made a client mad and what did you do to solve the problem? Did you loose the client or continue to work with him/her.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the most difficult sale you ever had.   Answer Question
    I was happy with what was offered to me. I did not negotiate.