Midwest-CBK

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Midwest-CBK in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and after the application had to then take this ungodly long and detailed Test, it was crazy long and detailed, almost decided not to even bother applying but did. Recieved a call about a week later from a woman in HR headquarters. Then a week later a call from the Area Manager and scheduled an interview a week later, out of town. Had the interview and went very well, lasted about an hour, she showed me what my territory would be and basically it was half the state. I really thought I wanted the job, knew if would be fun, but the amount they give you for a car allowance and with the gas prices being so high you definitely would not come out ahead. I had my interview a 1 1/i2 weeks ago, not a call......nothing. Not really dissappointed because I was torn as to take the position if it were offered.

Interview Question – Not really anything out of the ordinary for a interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

District Saes Manager Interview

District Saes Manager

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Midwest-CBK in April 2008.

Interview Details – After emailing my resume and cover letter, I was called about 1 week later and interviewed over the phone by someone in HR. A lot of explaining what my past jobs consisted of and my skills. Told me about the position and what was expected of me. About 1 week later I was called by what was to be my immediate supervisor to set an appointment for a face-to-face interview. We met at a hotel lobby for the interview. A lot of "tell me about a time when" type of interviewing. Also she went into more about the position and expectations. I really had to "sell" her on myself. Interview lasted about an hour. She was very personable and easy to talk with. About a week later I received a call from the "big dog" sales manager over the whole company. She spoke with me for just a little while, maybe 15 minutes. About 1 week later, I received a call from my immediate supervisor who interviewed me face-to-face, and she offered me the position. I immediately accepted. Just be ready for talking about past experiences and have figures regarding monthly and yearly sales in past positions. Be very energetic and have a "happy to be there" attitude. You will work out of your home office and your immediate supervisor will not be in the same town that you are in but management is available by phone all the time. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you messed up and made a client mad and what did you do to solve the problem? Did you loose the client or continue to work with him/her.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about the most difficult sale you ever had.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with what was offered to me. I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Midwest-CBK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Midwest-CBK interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Midwest-CBK employees and interview candidates.