Midwest Cellular Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Cellular

AT&T Retailer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Midwest Cellular.

Interview

easy ask basic questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they made the offer you either take it or dont

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Midwest Cellular.

Interview

Telephone interview, then in store interview with district manager. the store manager often has nothign to do with process, but they can say yay or nay based on any interaction they had with you. for petes sake dress nice. dont wear jeans. they bring you in back room and have set questions. if you are lazy or grungy or even rude, you will not get hired. be clean cut and respectful. if the interview is short, you didnt get the job.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes they will ask you to try and sell something. It is hard to do that on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none really. You take it or leave it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hodgkins, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Midwest Cellular (Hodgkins, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

basic questions about yourself and goals....be yourself don't be intimidated by these people. most don't have college degrees and are idiots. i know district manager that has hardly any schooling and is super young and hired her because she was good at selling something. they can train you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing can't negoatiate

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Midwest Cellular (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

They will hire you no matter what. They just need people to abuse and use.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company after researching the reviews. Answer: I need a job no matter what....   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will give you $12 an hour during training to make you hungry for a paycheck.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Midwest Cellular (Hastings, MN) in September 2010.

Interview

I was basically lied to. I interviewed in Stillater and was hired and placed in Hastings (30 miles difference) for trainng or so I was told. Turns out the District Manager that hired me lost Stillwater about the same time I was being hired. Turns out he had no intention of taking me out of Hastings.
    Overall misrepresentation of salary potential and advancement. The job was posted as sales management. Turns out they only hire sales managers from within.
    Not a good experience all around.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Midwest Cellular in January 2012.

Interview

Went in a filled out an application. Got a interview right away with the manger. They did my reference checks and two days later got the call from the manager wondering when I can start.