Midwest Research Institute

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Research Institute

Administrative Managerial Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Midwest Research Institute.

HR representative was very professional.

I went through a lengthy interview process with multiple office visits only to find out they chose an internal candidate. Based on comments made on the last interview by the hiring manager, this may have been predetermined or at least an up hill battle for any outside candidate.

My advise to the company would be to only go outside of the company if there are no viable internal candidates. Make your decision on the internal candidates and then go outside - - particularly if the position is non-executive.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were reasonable. There were no trick questions. Most were about previous experience and management skills. The people I spoke with were professional   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Midwest Research Institute in January 2011.

a very long interview process and the job was presented to me well. However once at the company, the job responsibility changed to more of a puppet role with huge responsibility and accountability, but no authority.

Beware it is not all what it appears to be

Interview Questions
    easy if you get an offer