Midwest Veterinary Supply Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Veterinary Supply

Candidate Interview Review

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Midwest Veterinary Supply (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application online. Almost a month later I got an e-mail from the manager saying he would be in town and wanted to set up a lunch interview. I went and we talked and ate for about 2 hours, it went really well. It took close to a month for him to discuss with the other decision-makers about going to the next step and he would let me know. He said the position would be filled before Christmas. Weeks passed and I kept following up and getting vague responses. Then muuuuch after the new year, he plays phone tag with me when I specifically stated in a voicemail amd e-mail to e-mail me a time we would both be free to talk (like professionals do). He never responded since he didn't have the guts to tell me they were going with someone else. I never got a clear answer, and never heard from him again. I finally, almost 5 months later, met the person that got the job. He STILL hasn't been to formal training and seemed like a fish out of water. I felt bad for him. This company is slow to hire new people, slow to make decisions and slow to support their employees. I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• How would you get the veterinarians to hear your proposal?   Answer Question