Midwestern University Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwestern University

Video Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Midwestern University (Glendale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I walked into the interview, and I was greeted by two people in the Media Resources department, the department head and my now-supervisor. I immediately felt very comfortable with them, and they seemed to be more interested in my past work and how I can improve the position, than whether or not I was actually qualified for said position.

The first interview seemed like more of a way to gauge my personality, while the 2nd interview definitely involved some questions the put me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite and least favorite boss and why?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Midwestern University (Wichita Falls, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

After being accepted as a Computer Science Masters degree candidate, I received and email from the assistant to the Dean of the Graduate School announcing an opening for a Graduate Assistant. I filled out the application and emailed it back. She emailed back and asked for a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, she asked when I could visit the campus for a face-to-face interview. All went well, and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - the salary is set by the state.