Mike's Hard Lemonade

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Team Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in March 2014.

Interview Details – I met with three different people - Director of Digital, Director of Marketing/Consumer Activation and a Brand Manager. The first two were the ones that would work most closely with the position I interviewed for and the conversation flowed well. We discussed the challenges and ideas, but things seemed very rough and I did not sense a lot of excitement. I The Brand Manager was there to discuss culture, was extremely nice and a great character, but it almost felt they brought him as the closer. I could not get much about employee culture or a positive vibe. The HR person seemed to repeat things the "fake positive reviews" mention.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, but the brand manager brought up the issue of presenting a story to distributors - who are a different species than their buying customers.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Interview Details – Interview with about 6 different people and took several assessment test

Interview Question – Fit with their culture - they do not really have a culture, they have a cult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not bad

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Interview Details – Good experience

Negotiation Details – Yes, good

Sales Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in February 2011.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews

Interview Question – Where is the industry headed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair

Director of Consumer Research Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in December 2013.

Interview Details – HR highly unresponsive based on my experience and others who i know interviewed for the same position (and went through many more steps than I). She was quite unprofessional - someone called her name as we were leaving the conference room at the end of interview. She abruptly shook my and and turned around leaving me to find the elevator.

Interview Question – Standard HR interview. "Tell me about yourself." HR rep talked a lot including interrupting me and it was difficult to get selling points in.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Newyork, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in February 2011.

Interview Details – terview Details – Interview process for laterals has a Technical round and next will be a HR round. If the technical panel feels that one more technical review is needed, they forward your resume to a different technical panel and screen you there. You must be very strong in your basics whatever be the language/skillset for which you are interviewed. Interviewers are most likely to recruit you once they see that you are very strong in your basics and can take up any tasks with confidence.

Assistant Interview

Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in April 2009.

Interview Details – There were an interview with an HR-manager, it lasted for about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – How woul you like to work in your fiture&   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mike's Hard Lemonade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mike's Hard Lemonade interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mike's Hard Lemonade employees and interview candidates.