Mike's Hard Lemonade

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mike's Hard Lemonade

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Interview with about 6 different people and took several assessment test

Interview Questions
    • Fit with their culture - they do not really have a culture, they have a cult   Answer Question
    Not bad

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Good experience

Yes, good

Digital Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in March 2014.

I met with three different people - Director of Digital, Director of Marketing/Consumer Activation and a Brand Manager. The first two were the ones that would work most closely with the position I interviewed for and the conversation flowed well. We discussed the challenges and ideas, but things seemed very rough and I did not sense a lot of excitement. I The Brand Manager was there to discuss culture, was extremely nice and a great character, but it almost felt they brought him as the closer. I could not get much about employee culture or a positive vibe. The HR person seemed to repeat things the "fake positive reviews" mention.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, but the brand manager brought up the issue of presenting a story to distributors - who are a different species than their buying customers.   Answer Question

Director of Consumer Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in December 2013.

HR highly unresponsive based on my experience and others who i know interviewed for the same position (and went through many more steps than I). She was quite unprofessional - someone called her name as we were leaving the conference room at the end of interview. She abruptly shook my and and turned around leaving me to find the elevator.

Interview Questions
    • Standard HR interview. "Tell me about yourself." HR rep talked a lot including interrupting me and it was difficult to get selling points in.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in February 2011.

3 Interviews

Fair

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newyork, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Newyork, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in February 2011.

terview Details – Interview process for laterals has a Technical round and next will be a HR round. If the technical panel feels that one more technical review is needed, they forward your resume to a different technical panel and screen you there. You must be very strong in your basics whatever be the language/skillset for which you are interviewed. Interviewers are most likely to recruit you once they see that you are very strong in your basics and can take up any tasks with confidence.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mike's Hard Lemonade in April 2009.

There were an interview with an HR-manager, it lasted for about 20 minutes.