Milbank Manufacturing Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milbank Manufacturing

Operations Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process are rigorous which can be frustrating. However, the reason it is so long is to insure that they are hiring the right person - someone who not only has good technical skils, but is also a good fit for the culture they are trying to develop (good problemsolvers, good teamwork and communication)

Negotiation

Very easy

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milbank Manufacturing in March 2014.

Interview

Received a call quickly after applying online and they schedule a phone interview two weeks out. After scheduling the interview, they asked me to fill out an employment application. These applications are typically for hourly assembly workers so I filled out the majority of it and sent it back in. They came back to me and said I need to fill in my current boss and what my salary was for every position I had ever had and a list of 3 references. For a professional level job and someone with 10+ years in the industry, I found this to be ridiculous. I filled out a little more info and told them I could supply additional information if it became necessary later in the process. For the phone interview, there was an HR person on the line and the hiring manager. The HR person asked me about five canned interview questions and then asked me what questions I had for them. I asked some questions and the hiring manager seemed so disinterested in giving any sort of response and answered very curtly. After that call, I was completely uninterested in pursuing the job further. Four weeks later, I got a form email saying they had selected another candidate. Good luck to them.

Interview Questions

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Milbank Manufacturing (Kansas City, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

I got this job through the Missouri unemployment office. The interview process was good and they showed me around the plant. The company has some internal issues stemming from no supervision. Milbank has the potential to turn this situation around by putting active supervisors in each fish bowl instead of inadequate leads. Dress appropriate for job and take a resume and ask the unemployment office to send it in for you. My advice is to keep the job you have and look for a job someplace else.

Interview Questions

• What is going on with these prints and why are they so hard to understand. some employees have been at this company for fifteen years and many mistakes are made. Why don't they upgrade the prints and replace bad lead workers? The prints.   1 Answer