Milestone Internet Marketing

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

The entire process takes an entire day so be ready to sit in the lobby for a few hours to say the least. It is very unprofessional and there is only one person that interviewed me that was competent and kind, everyone else was too busy and important to even look up at me while speaking.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any difficult questions, the only things they ask are your typical "why do you want to work for us" and "strengths and weaknesses." Just be ready to answer some questions about hypothetical client questions and you will have to read a few very simple graphs and state if the client is up or down...   Answer Question
They tell you how much you will get paid based on your previous job, you aren't asked.

Other Interview Reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in June 2012.

I was interviewed over the phone for Account Coordinator position and then they asked me to come to Santa Clara for in person interview. When I reached there, the hiring manager says, that position is already filled but they might consider me for other openings. Then they asked me to take few tests,and wait outside. Again the hiring manager called me in, talked for an hour and a half. Then they again asked me to sit outside in the lobby. Then again called back to meet the founder of the organization. Talked with all the hiring authorities for like 2 hours and then the hiring manager says" I am confused". They they say, we may consider your application if you can move here with your family. It was the most disgusting interview experience I had ever had.

Interview Questions
    • Where is your family and why you want to work with our company?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to move to Santa Clara just for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in August 2011.

Initial phone screening and was invited for an on-site interview with the team lead (the person on the phone). On-site started with a skills test - set of questions. Wrote a mock email to a client, analyzed data, etc. Basically testing my analytic and client service abilities. The I sat with the team lead and talked about the company and went over my skill set. I felt the interview went very well, but I did not hear back for over a month.

A month later I got called back in to interview with someone else on the team. I came in and they said the original person couldn't make it so I would interview with the VP. He was very standoffish and did not seem at all interested in interviewing me. He asked very personal questions (not at all related to the position or my skill set) and made me feel very uncomfortable. I left feeling like the interview did not go very well, I was thinking I did not want to work for that man.

I was surprised when I got called back about a week later to come in for a 3rd interview and meet with President of the company. It was a short meeting and then I was asked to wait in another office. The original lady who interviewed me came in and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • How many jobs have you interviewed for and how many offers have you gotten?   Answer Question

I asked for time to think about it and I later decided this was not the job for me. I did not care for the atmosphere/company culture that I had experienced during my interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in May 2012.

Going into this hiring process, I was a little bit skeptical with all of the bad reviews on this site. However, I realized that I should take those with a grain of salt because every company will have bad reviews. I started off with a phone interview and since I am currently employed, I had to sneak away on my lunch hour to receive the call. The phone interview was about 14 minutes late, which I was honestly very disappointed in. I realize that this may just be something that comes along with the hiring process, but companies should also be aware that they are making a first impression as well and that both of our time is valuable. The phone interview was average as far as difficulty goes. I was just very honest in my answers and was asked to come in for a personal interview. The in office interview started with a few short answer questions in which the company tried to see how you would react in certain situations. After this I met with about 5 different people separately, all asking me different types of questions. In between each interview I was asked to sit in the waiting area for the next interview. I would say that this is probably the only part of the interview process that could have gone a little smoother since some of the waiting times were about 20-30 minutes.

At the end of all my interviews, they extended a verbal offer to me. I said I would need to think about it, which I did. But in the end, they were only offering $4,000 more a year than my current job and they only offered 2 weeks total vacation, where my current position offers 3 weeks. In the end, the vacation time was a deal breaker for me. I knew that they were trying to move forward quickly with their hiring process so the next morning I emailed the hiring manager informing her that I would not be able to take the position because of the vacation time. I was very cordial in the email and genuinely thanked them for their time. However, I never received an email back from them, not even a sentence, nothing. I realize that they are busy with their own jobs, and I certainly don't expect a huge email in response to my email, but I find it very rude and not at all courteous to just ignore an email correspondence. In the end, I'm glad that things didn't work out, because I honestly don't want to work for a company that doesn't have common courtesy.

My interview was abut 3 hours long, from about 2:30-5:30. I only saw a few employees actually leaving the building around 5:00. While I was in the waiting area, one of the employees was coming back in as another was leaving. The one who was leaving said "you're actually trying to come back, are you crazy?". I know this is all just work joking, but I pay attention to things like that when searching for a place of employment.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in a situation where the client is not keeping deadlines and not responding to emails.   Answer Question

Not enough compensation and vacation time.

Worked for Milestone Internet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!