Milestone Internet Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous

Interview Details – not applicable

Negotiation Details – too fast. they want an answer right away.

Very Easy Interview

E-strategist/Account Manager Interview

E-strategist/Account Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – First was contacted to do a phone interview to talk about the position and why I applied, then was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview only lasted about 30 minutes. The offer came the next day.

Interview Question – Common questions: What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't any room for negotiation. They provide salary based on your experience.

E-strategist/Account Manager Interview

E-strategist/Account Manager
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in April 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview then in-person

Interview Question – why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer, counter-offer, acceptance

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Internet Marketing Specialist

Interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing

Interview Details – Got a screener call and was barely screened - I was even cut off trying to answer a question. In-person was less than a few days later. I asked more questions than the interviewer did. It seemed like a hard sell to work there. I haven't heard back, despite their keen interest in me at the time, because my interviewer had to discuss my interview with the CEO. That seemed off.

Interview Question – How do I tell the client we're running behind on a project?   Answer Question

SEM Strategist Interview

SEM Strategist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – My contact info was sent via recruiter, but HR still asked me to hurry and send in my resume through their internal systems. At the end of my interview, they said 'since we had received your resume internally before the recruiter sent it, he will not get credit for the referral'. Recruiters beware.

I walked in to an empty reception room, with just a note on the door to the rest of the office to dial '0' for assistance. It felt weird walking to a reception desk when I had a designated appointment. There should have been someone to greet me even if they were only there for a total of 10 minutes until I arrived.

I was lead directly to a room for an Excel/written test by the HR woman who I had been in contact with. She was perfectly nice and courteous. The test wasn't necessarily hard, just a lot to even attempt to finish in the allotted time. 12 strategy related questions in 30 minutes. I was left on my own for 30 minutes... 35 minutes... 40 minutes until I was retrieved. The woman opened the door and said 'time is way up' as if I was supposed to have gone to fetch her once 30 minutes was up. I had no idea where she was in the office, so of course I wasn't going to venture off to find her.

I very much enjoyed getting to talk with the hiring manager after my test. The good thing is that he had a printout of my test answers and asked me to explain further on some and really tried to gauge how much I knew, not necessarily how much I finished.

Afterwards, I was escorted out with the typical "we'll let you know about the next steps" spiel and a smile. I felt good about the interview, but walked out knowing I wasn't interested, and they probably weren't either.

Interview Question – Don't remember- but I got stuck on vlookup because the sheet was not in the proper format (data not recognized as numbers).   Answer Question

Account Manager

Interview Details – Interview process, from my experience, was actually a joke. The interview itself took about 45 minutes, but 35 of it was listening to the interviewer talk about their prior experience working in a hotel. There was only one interview, which struck me as odd seeing of how much responsibility there was going to be in this job, you would think they would put some more emphasis on screening the right candidates to do the job well. I later learned, this company THRIVES on young adults, fresh out of college. They are less expensive than people with experience, and more willing to learn...at first.

Interview Question – I honestly cannot think of one. The only thing that was unexpected, was filling out a "what would you do" questionnaire prior to starting my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer came very quickly after my first interview. I was actually surprised how quickly it happened.

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – Some people you meet are very nice, and some do not seem to care at that time. However, it appears every department head has to meet with you because in an agency you end up working with all departments and will have to understand all aspects of the project. My interview process was painless, but very long. I had to talk to people and than I was taken back to the waiting area, sometimes 20 minutes would go by before anyone would talk to me again. Everything was super unorganized ( it should have been a red flag), but I thought it was because the agency was so busy and that means the business is growing and performing very well.

Interview Question – Most of the questions are industry standard- nothing out of the norm :1.What was your difficult customer experience and how did you handle it? 2. How do you feel you can benefit this company? 3. what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing

Interview Details – Be ready to sit in the lobby all day...

Interview Question – Drilling on prior SEO background (but not unexpected)   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – received an email from the company to setup an in person interview at their Santa Clara location. When to the interview and they had me sit in the empty lobby for a while. Then I had my first interview with a manager, then back to the empty lobby I went. After that I went with another manager for an interview asking the same questions basically. then they told me to go home and they will call me.

Interview Question – typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – The entire process takes an entire day so be ready to sit in the lobby for a few hours to say the least. It is very unprofessional and there is only one person that interviewed me that was competent and kind, everyone else was too busy and important to even look up at me while speaking.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions, the only things they ask are your typical "why do you want to work for us" and "strengths and weaknesses." Just be ready to answer some questions about hypothetical client questions and you will have to read a few very simple graphs and state if the client is up or down...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They tell you how much you will get paid based on your previous job, you aren't asked.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milestone Internet Marketing

Worked for Milestone Internet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Milestone Internet Marketing Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Milestone Internet Marketing interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Milestone Internet Marketing employees and interview candidates.