Milestone Internet Marketing

Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.5

PPC Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Worst company I ever interviewed at. Went through 5 interviews, each time was asked how much $ I wanted when I was clear with them multiple times. Gave me the run around for 2 weeks. I decided to finally drop out of the race due to unprofessionalism on every interaction. Stay away from this company, these negative reviews don't lie. I was told from insiders that company heads create fake accounts to write positive reviews.

Interview Questions
    • Kept on asking structure at current company, seemed like they were more interested on how things were done at the company I currently work for rather than me.   View Answer

Account Manager/E-strategist Interview

Expect to spend all day waiting in the lobby because management will give you the run around because they are overbooked and think you have all the time in the world.

E-strategist/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

First was contacted to do a phone interview to talk about the position and why I applied, then was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview only lasted about 30 minutes. The offer came the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Common questions: What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    There isn't any room for negotiation. They provide salary based on your experience.

Anonymous Interview

not applicable

too fast. they want an answer right away.

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Got a screener call and was barely screened - I was even cut off trying to answer a question. In-person was less than a few days later. I asked more questions than the interviewer did. It seemed like a hard sell to work there. I haven't heard back, despite their keen interest in me at the time, because my interviewer had to discuss my interview with the CEO. That seemed off.

Interview Questions
    • How do I tell the client we're running behind on a project?   Answer Question

SEM Strategist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

My contact info was sent via recruiter, but HR still asked me to hurry and send in my resume through their internal systems. At the end of my interview, they said 'since we had received your resume internally before the recruiter sent it, he will not get credit for the referral'. Recruiters beware.

I walked in to an empty reception room, with just a note on the door to the rest of the office to dial '0' for assistance. It felt weird walking to a reception desk when I had a designated appointment. There should have been someone to greet me even if they were only there for a total of 10 minutes until I arrived.

I was lead directly to a room for an Excel/written test by the HR woman who I had been in contact with. She was perfectly nice and courteous. The test wasn't necessarily hard, just a lot to even attempt to finish in the allotted time. 12 strategy related questions in 30 minutes. I was left on my own for 30 minutes... 35 minutes... 40 minutes until I was retrieved. The woman opened the door and said 'time is way up' as if I was supposed to have gone to fetch her once 30 minutes was up. I had no idea where she was in the office, so of course I wasn't going to venture off to find her.

I very much enjoyed getting to talk with the hiring manager after my test. The good thing is that he had a printout of my test answers and asked me to explain further on some and really tried to gauge how much I knew, not necessarily how much I finished.

Afterwards, I was escorted out with the typical "we'll let you know about the next steps" spiel and a smile. I felt good about the interview, but walked out knowing I wasn't interested, and they probably weren't either.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember- but I got stuck on vlookup because the sheet was not in the proper format (data not recognized as numbers).   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview process, from my experience, was actually a joke. The interview itself took about 45 minutes, but 35 of it was listening to the interviewer talk about their prior experience working in a hotel. There was only one interview, which struck me as odd seeing of how much responsibility there was going to be in this job, you would think they would put some more emphasis on screening the right candidates to do the job well. I later learned, this company THRIVES on young adults, fresh out of college. They are less expensive than people with experience, and more willing to learn...at first.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly cannot think of one. The only thing that was unexpected, was filling out a "what would you do" questionnaire prior to starting my interview.   Answer Question
    The offer came very quickly after my first interview. I was actually surprised how quickly it happened.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Some people you meet are very nice, and some do not seem to care at that time. However, it appears every department head has to meet with you because in an agency you end up working with all departments and will have to understand all aspects of the project. My interview process was painless, but very long. I had to talk to people and than I was taken back to the waiting area, sometimes 20 minutes would go by before anyone would talk to me again. Everything was super unorganized ( it should have been a red flag), but I thought it was because the agency was so busy and that means the business is growing and performing very well.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are industry standard- nothing out of the norm :1.What was your difficult customer experience and how did you handle it? 2. How do you feel you can benefit this company? 3. what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

E-strategist/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in April 2013.

phone interview then in-person

offer, counter-offer, acceptance

Account Manager Interview

Be ready to sit in the lobby all day...