Milestone Internet Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

E-strategist/Account Manager Interview

E-strategist/Account Manager
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in April 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview then in-person

Interview Question – why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer, counter-offer, acceptance

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – received an email from the company to setup an in person interview at their Santa Clara location. When to the interview and they had me sit in the empty lobby for a while. Then I had my first interview with a manager, then back to the empty lobby I went. After that I went with another manager for an interview asking the same questions basically. then they told me to go home and they will call me.

Interview Question – typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – The entire process takes an entire day so be ready to sit in the lobby for a few hours to say the least. It is very unprofessional and there is only one person that interviewed me that was competent and kind, everyone else was too busy and important to even look up at me while speaking.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions, the only things they ask are your typical "why do you want to work for us" and "strengths and weaknesses." Just be ready to answer some questions about hypothetical client questions and you will have to read a few very simple graphs and state if the client is up or down...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They tell you how much you will get paid based on your previous job, you aren't asked.

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – By far the most unprofessional interview process I had attended. Got a call from hiring manager that they had to fill in the position immediately. Had 2 rounds of interviews (basic behavioral and situation based questions, few technical questions). Tried contacting my references but never bothered to return back their calls - even they thought it was so weird. Told me to come back after a week to meet the President. And President told me to come back again to meet the CEO. The CEO asked few basic questions but seemed very indifferent and uninterested in listening. After a phone interview and 4 on site interviews, I had to wait for another week and mail them twice to ask about the result. In this whole process, the hiring manager never directly replied to any of my emails - I don't think I would have liked to work for him had I got the job.

Interview Question – What is your experience with html5, css, javascript, database technolgies.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Milestone Internet Marketing in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone for Account Coordinator position and then they asked me to come to Santa Clara for in person interview. When I reached there, the hiring manager says, that position is already filled but they might consider me for other openings. Then they asked me to take few tests,and wait outside. Again the hiring manager called me in, talked for an hour and a half. Then they again asked me to sit outside in the lobby. Then again called back to meet the founder of the organization. Talked with all the hiring authorities for like 2 hours and then the hiring manager says" I am confused". They they say, we may consider your application if you can move here with your family. It was the most disgusting interview experience I had ever had.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Milestone Internet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Milestone Internet Marketing Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Milestone Internet Marketing interview questions and advice in Santa Clara, CA. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Milestone Internet Marketing employees and interview candidates.