Milestone Management

Updated Aug 31, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milestone Management

Human Resources Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Milestone Management in July 2014.

Emailed my resume, and got a call to interview the next day. Phone interviews were being conducted and if you made it to the next process it would be a face to face.

Sales Director Interview

Detailed selective hirirng process. Must complete skills assessment prior to starting. Must pass drug test. Overall the hiring process seemed fair and open with what they expected of me. Stayed in touch with hiring CD throughout the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Management in August 2011.

Called for interview. I had no experience but the interviewer, community manager, took into account that I had the skills necessary. I was asked to a second interview within a week, that would be over the phone with the regional marketing and training director. Both were very kind, very professional. I made sure to mention that I would love to have the position if offered.
    Within another week, two weeks total, I was offered the job and asked to submit for background and drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • What did you not like about previous positions. This is always an awkward question for me.   Answer Question
    The community manager offered an hourly rate, that I felt was appropriate for the market, my experience vel, and commission structure. I accepted with no need to negotiate.

Sales Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Milestone Management.

online, phone interview, and face to face interviews usually 2 one with property manager, and one with marketing director

Interview Questions
    • where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company   Answer Question
    I negotiated from 10.00 to 11.00

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Milestone Management in October 2010.

I was interviewed for 3 hrs after I had taken all the test. I was told I was going to do so well at this position. And the Regional Mgr was going to really like me. When I left I had the impression I was getting the job. who interviews for 3 hrs. 3 days later I was notified by e-mail that it was the slow time of year, so thanks but no thanks, 1 week later they hired a young girl half my age and without my qualifacations. They are not the kind of company you want to work for. If you have a brain and can think on your own you would be to much of a threat. If you are young and afraid than go and apply.

Interview Questions

Worked for Milestone Management? Contribute to the Community!