Milestone Management

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Milestone Management

Interview Details – Detailed selective hirirng process. Must complete skills assessment prior to starting. Must pass drug test. Overall the hiring process seemed fair and open with what they expected of me. Stayed in touch with hiring CD throughout the process.

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Management in August 2011.

Interview Details – Called for interview. I had no experience but the interviewer, community manager, took into account that I had the skills necessary. I was asked to a second interview within a week, that would be over the phone with the regional marketing and training director. Both were very kind, very professional. I made sure to mention that I would love to have the position if offered.
Within another week, two weeks total, I was offered the job and asked to submit for background and drug screening.

Interview Question – What did you not like about previous positions. This is always an awkward question for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The community manager offered an hourly rate, that I felt was appropriate for the market, my experience vel, and commission structure. I accepted with no need to negotiate.

Sales Director

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Milestone Management.

Interview Details – online, phone interview, and face to face interviews usually 2 one with property manager, and one with marketing director

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated from 10.00 to 11.00

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Leasing Agent Interview

Leasing Agent
Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Milestone Management in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed for 3 hrs after I had taken all the test. I was told I was going to do so well at this position. And the Regional Mgr was going to really like me. When I left I had the impression I was getting the job. who interviews for 3 hrs. 3 days later I was notified by e-mail that it was the slow time of year, so thanks but no thanks, 1 week later they hired a young girl half my age and without my qualifacations. They are not the kind of company you want to work for. If you have a brain and can think on your own you would be to much of a threat. If you are young and afraid than go and apply.

Interview Questions

Worked for Milestone Management? Contribute to the Community!