Milestone Technologies

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview Details – The hiring process was rushed and took place offsite. The offer letter was problematic as it took longer than expected to get the offer letter, yet Milestone wanted me to start as soon as possible. My problem was I wanted to give my previous employer 2 weeks notice and I wan't going to do that until I got my offer letter. The process as a whole was somewhat disorganized.

Negotiation Details –

Call Center Technician Interview

Call Center Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Interview Details – Went to a job fair and received a second interview weeks later.

Interview Question – Questions were easy.   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Fremont, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Milestone Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview with HR. Went fine and was asked to come in and meet the hiring manger. The hiring manager was very nice but talked about how she made 'alot' of money at her prior place of employment. I thought this very bizarre. Also met with a VP, who was also nice.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

IC3 Server Technician Interview

IC3 Server Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Milestone Technologies in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in and do a working interview for a week and help on a project. After that week I was offered a job.

Interview Question – Can you start on Monday?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, I was shown an offer and I accepted

IC3 Server Technician Interview

IC3 Server Technician

Interviewed at Milestone Technologies

Interview Details – While I didn't truly interview for my current position, I was able to prove myself as a worthy candidate by performing well in my previous position with the same company. They seek to find the best person for the job on all levels; technical, competency, and culture/team fit.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, then face to face interview. Both were pleasant experiences, easy going. Felt more like conversations than interviews. I met with the Director and then the VP of Operations, in addition to meeting with the rest of the team in 2-1 interviews. After my final face to face interview, I received an offer and accepted.

Interview Question – I didn't feel like any question was difficult, but since I am Technical, I was asked by one of the team members about my technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation never had to happen, was a good offer and I accepted.

Tech Desk Interview

Tech Desk
Chico, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Went through a phone interview with recruiter- prescreen. Then set for interview with hiring manager and given an aptitude test. Called back for a series of interviews all in the same day.

Interview Question – What should we do about overpopulation?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Service Desk Technician Interview

Service Desk Technician
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Milestone Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a milestone head hunter. After a couple of phone calls and emails interview was scheduled onsite. When I arrived I was lead to the milestone cafe for the interview which is not really a private setting for an interview.

Interview Question – There was only one question. How to check a to see if a network device is down from a windows PC?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. This was the only offer that they were going to give me.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Service Desk Technician
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Milestone Technologies in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very quick.
Received an email fom Recruiter, who then scheduled a time/date for my initial on-site.
One arrived to my interview, got interviewed by 3 people. The first 2 interviewers asked me questions to gauge my knowledge and give me a run down on the full scope of the job.

Interview Question – How many times in a day will the minutes hand and the hour hand meet? And with what frequency?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple. Unfortunately not too much room for negotiations.

Legal Triage Technician Interview

Legal Triage Technician
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Milestone Technologies in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication by several e-mails from an internationally located recruiter followed by 3-4 Skype conversation (at any time of the day/late evening due to time zone difference), very detailed questions about previous employment duties, scope of responsibilities, what if? scenarios, how would you handle difficult situation/project/client?, etc. This took about 2 weeks followed by an on-site interview with managing director and manager of the team (half an hour each). Strong focus on analytical thinking, international markets/languages skills and detailed background check. Come prepared but be yourself.

Worked for Milestone Technologies? Contribute to the Community!