Milestone Technologies

www.milestonepowered.com

Milestone Technologies Interview Questions

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Milestone Technologies.

The hiring process was rushed and took place offsite. The offer letter was problematic as it took longer than expected to get the offer letter, yet Milestone wanted me to start as soon as possible. My problem was I wanted to give my previous employer 2 weeks notice and I wan't going to do that until I got my offer letter. The process as a whole was somewhat disorganized.

Call Center Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Milestone Technologies.

Went to a job fair and received a second interview weeks later.

IC3 Server Technician Interview

While I didn't truly interview for my current position, I was able to prove myself as a worthy candidate by performing well in my previous position with the same company. They seek to find the best person for the job on all levels; technical, competency, and culture/team fit.

No negotiation needed.

IC3 Server Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Milestone Technologies in March 2013.

I was asked to come in and do a working interview for a week and help on a project. After that week I was offered a job.

Simple, I was shown an offer and I accepted

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Milestone Technologies in February 2013.

Had an initial phone interview with HR. Went fine and was asked to come in and meet the hiring manger. The hiring manager was very nice but talked about how she made 'alot' of money at her prior place of employment. I thought this very bizarre. Also met with a VP, who was also nice.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Milestone Technologies in February 2013.

Had a phone interview, then face to face interview. Both were pleasant experiences, easy going. Felt more like conversations than interviews. I met with the Director and then the VP of Operations, in addition to meeting with the rest of the team in 2-1 interviews. After my final face to face interview, I received an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't feel like any question was difficult, but since I am Technical, I was asked by one of the team members about my technical knowledge.   Answer Question
    Negotiation never had to happen, was a good offer and I accepted.

Tech Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Milestone Technologies in May 2012.

Went through a phone interview with recruiter- prescreen. Then set for interview with hiring manager and given an aptitude test. Called back for a series of interviews all in the same day.

Interview Questions
    • What should we do about overpopulation?   View Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Milestone Technologies in December 2011.

The interview process was very quick.
    Received an email fom Recruiter, who then scheduled a time/date for my initial on-site.
    One arrived to my interview, got interviewed by 3 people. The first 2 interviewers asked me questions to gauge my knowledge and give me a run down on the full scope of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How many times in a day will the minutes hand and the hour hand meet? And with what frequency?   View Answer
    Simple. Unfortunately not too much room for negotiations.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Milestone Technologies in June 2010.

I was contacted by a milestone head hunter. After a couple of phone calls and emails interview was scheduled onsite. When I arrived I was lead to the milestone cafe for the interview which is not really a private setting for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was only one question. How to check a to see if a network device is down from a windows PC?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. This was the only offer that they were going to give me.

Legal Triage Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Milestone Technologies in January 2013.

Initial communication by several e-mails from an internationally located recruiter followed by 3-4 Skype conversation (at any time of the day/late evening due to time zone difference), very detailed questions about previous employment duties, scope of responsibilities, what if? scenarios, how would you handle difficult situation/project/client?, etc. This took about 2 weeks followed by an on-site interview with managing director and manager of the team (half an hour each). Strong focus on analytical thinking, international markets/languages skills and detailed background check. Come prepared but be yourself.