Milgard Manufacturing

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Milgard Manufacturing.

Interview Details – Very simple interview, mostly related to "how would you handle this situation" questions.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are fairly negotiable

Materials Manager Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milgard Manufacturing in April 2008.

Interview Details – The process was very smooth... they really wanted me at the local level. It seemed that there was some disagreements at the corp level and local level... non uncommon as each as a different vision or agenda. Corp did not want me (in spite of years experience specifically in the industry).

Interview Question – I was asked lots of questions with terminology specific to Milgard....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had other offers - I believe they wanted to offer less than what they really did... I ended up with about 15% than the intial "hint" of what the job payed.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Milgard Manufacturing in March 2011.

Interview Details – Met with leadership team and current sales reps. Thorough interview that was fair. Staff was looking for fit both in culture and drive for success. Be prepared to show your aggressiveness towards winning business and always try to "close" when you wrap up the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you succeeded in winning business where others failed.   Answer Question
  • Explain how you develop relationships that result in winning business.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair, they are open to having you ask for more money. You only get one shot in sales they do not offer annual raises to the sales team (if you want more sell more).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Milgard Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Milgard Manufacturing interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Milgard Manufacturing employees and interview candidates.