Milgard Manufacturing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milgard Manufacturing

Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Milgard Manufacturing.

Very simple interview, mostly related to "how would you handle this situation" questions.

They are fairly negotiable

Materials Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Milgard Manufacturing in April 2008.

The process was very smooth... they really wanted me at the local level. It seemed that there was some disagreements at the corp level and local level... non uncommon as each as a different vision or agenda. Corp did not want me (in spite of years experience specifically in the industry).

Interview Questions
    • I was asked lots of questions with terminology specific to Milgard....   View Answer
    I had other offers - I believe they wanted to offer less than what they really did... I ended up with about 15% than the intial "hint" of what the job payed.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Milgard Manufacturing in March 2011.

Met with leadership team and current sales reps. Thorough interview that was fair. Staff was looking for fit both in culture and drive for success. Be prepared to show your aggressiveness towards winning business and always try to "close" when you wrap up the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you succeeded in winning business where others failed.   Answer Question
    • Explain how you develop relationships that result in winning business.   Answer Question
    Fair, they are open to having you ask for more money. You only get one shot in sales they do not offer annual raises to the sales team (if you want more sell more).