Milgard Manufacturing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Materials Manager Interview

Materials Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milgard Manufacturing in April 2008.

Interview Details – The process was very smooth... they really wanted me at the local level. It seemed that there was some disagreements at the corp level and local level... non uncommon as each as a different vision or agenda. Corp did not want me (in spite of years experience specifically in the industry).

Interview Question – I was asked lots of questions with terminology specific to Milgard....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had other offers - I believe they wanted to offer less than what they really did... I ended up with about 15% than the intial "hint" of what the job payed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Milgard Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Milgard Manufacturing Materials Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Milgard Manufacturing employees and interview candidates.