Milken Institute Research Analyst Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milken Institute

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Milken Institute (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I landed a phone interview with a research director that liked my credentials. That went well. I had a phone interview a week later with an upper who inquired very little about my background. I sent in writing samples, followed up with research director, and never heard back. A strange and unproductive experience similar to others here.

Interview Questions

• Could you provide some additional policy-related writing samples (as they are very important to the hiring process)?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Milken Institute

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Milken Institute (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I sent my resume and got back within 3 weeks. I got phone interview. Then, never got back to me.

Interview Questions