Millennium Challenge Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millennium Challenge

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Millennium Challenge (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process consists of MCC gathering as many candidates as possible from the outside in an effort to ensure adequate competition was sought in order for them to document and pass an Audit but in reality, they have no intention of hiring anywhere but internally.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between cost and price analysis?   1 Answer

Procurement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millennium Challenge.

Interview

After a lengthy online application process through USAjobs, Invited by email to interview for position. Interview was a panel interview with three employees present and one calling in. It lasted a little over an hour. The direct supervisor for the position was not present at the interview. Space was made to ask questions. When asked about the organizational culture, none of the current employees were able to name the five CLEAR values of the organization. Following the interview a follow up email was sent to say the position was being changed from a government position to a contractor position and therefore would not be entitled to the benefits previously laid out.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Challenge in March 2010.

Interview

I simply submitted my resume online and was contacted via phone for an interview shortly thereafter. I do have French proficiency on my resume and without warning the recruiter started talking in French. If you have a language on your resume make sure you're at the level it suggests. Strangely, I thought I bombed this portion yet the offer was still made.

Interview Questions

• Borrowing from your corporate experience, how would you set up processes in a multi-lateral institution and account for delays.   Answer Question

I was relatively unimpressed by their enthusiasm and their ability to recruit top talent. They were not offering paid internships.