Millennium Challenge Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Millennium Challenge in May 2013.

The interview process consists of MCC gathering as many candidates as possible from the outside in an effort to ensure adequate competition was sought in order for them to document and pass an Audit but in reality, they have no intention of hiring anywhere but internally.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between cost and price analysis?   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Millennium Challenge in March 2010.

I simply submitted my resume online and was contacted via phone for an interview shortly thereafter. I do have French proficiency on my resume and without warning the recruiter started talking in French. If you have a language on your resume make sure you're at the level it suggests. Strangely, I thought I bombed this portion yet the offer was still made.

Interview Questions
    • Borrowing from your corporate experience, how would you set up processes in a multi-lateral institution and account for delays.   Answer Question

I was relatively unimpressed by their enthusiasm and their ability to recruit top talent. They were not offering paid internships.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millennium Challenge

Worked for Millennium Challenge? Contribute to the Community!