Millennium Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2015

2.5

Clinical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Millennium Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

About two days after submitting an online application through their Careers page, I went through a phone interview with them. A week and a half later, I was invited to an on-site interview. I interviewed with two recruiters and then interviewed with two other recruiters immediately after that. I was formally offered a job two days after my on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to deal with someone who was upset or angry. How did you approach the situation?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which attention to detail was very important. Why were those particular details important, and how did you approach this situation?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you had to deal with someone difficult in your workplace, and how you dealt with that situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Millennium Health in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an external recruiter. After passing through recruiter I was put in touch with the Regional manager where we spoke for about 15 minutes regarding my background and what the company is all about. Just more of a screening call. The met f2f with the district manager. It was mostly the person telling me about the company and a couple typical sales interview questions. After that I spoke with the VP of Sales. A couple tough questions. A offer letter was then extended.

Interview Questions

• Who would your board of directors be if you ran your own company and why?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Millennium Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I submitted my resume directly to the hiring manager through an acquaintance (current employee). I was informed that the manager wanted to set up an interview ASAP. Upon re-submitting my resume via the website, a recruiter contacted me the following day.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions from the recruiter. Unfortunately, he determined that I was not qualified for a face to face with the manager. It was pretty disappointing, because I had several years of relevant experience.   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Millennium Health.

Interview

Hiring process was very professional. Had a phone interview from the HR followed by two an on site interview. The checked references in the end. Overall a very professional process.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Millennium Health (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Initially contacted by an outside recruiter. Once I went through the process with him I then had a phone interview with the territory manager that had just moved from Florida to Seattle to manage the Pacific Northwest. The phone interview lasted about 5 minutes. She just asked about past work experience and why I was looking to work for them. Next, I met with her in person at the airport. She asked the typical corporate interview questions; what is your greatest weakness, what can you get better at, describe a situation in which you were stressed, what is your breaking point. I stopped at that point, but next would have been a ride-along with the sales rep in the territory and then a final interview with the VP at home office.

Interview Questions

• After asking what my greatest weakness was and I gave a decent answer, she asked for another one. It was hard to come up with two.   Answer Question

Claims Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Bernardo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Millennium Health (Rancho Bernardo, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied via email, received call for interview within two days, interviewed within 2 weeks they like to do career fairs on a Saturday. Met with Director of Billing at the time, as long as you know what you're talking about, the interview is smooth. I was called with an offer within 3 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Requested 0.50 cents more and was given okay in less than an hour

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Bernardo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Millennium Health (Rancho Bernardo, CA).

Interview

Craigs List posting, it took 2 1/2 months before I got a call back to setup an on-site interview. On-site interview was easy, no hard technical questions. I just met with the hiring manager. HR was easy to deal with and helpful. Lesson learned, interview with the team members that you will be working with to ensure everybody on the team likes or like to work with you.

Negotiation

Rate was fixed from the job posting, no flexibility, the rate was agreed upon before accepting the offer.