Millennium Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millennium Hotels and Resorts

Accounting Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Millennium Hotels and Resorts (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Well my interview was in the main lobby off to the side which was very unprofessional and very distracting. I had one interviewer to my left, why the other one was across from me which makes it very hard to show eye contact to both.

Interview Questions

• I guess the questions were semi normal, but the controller was not focused on me, he was focused everywhere else. Which tells me he wasn't interested in me in the beginning, or the atmosphere which was in the lobby where guest were roaming everywhere was distracting.   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Millennium Hotels and Resorts.

Interview

Was called in for an interview after applying online. Met with Director of HR who was very informative and provided answers to questions. Then, was referred to general manager for further interviewing. General manager explained expectations of role.