Millennium Hotels and Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Department Interview

Accounting Department
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Millennium Hotels and Resorts.

Interview Details – Well my interview was in the main lobby off to the side which was very unprofessional and very distracting. I had one interviewer to my left, why the other one was across from me which makes it very hard to show eye contact to both.

Interview Question – I guess the questions were semi normal, but the controller was not focused on me, he was focused everywhere else. Which tells me he wasn't interested in me in the beginning, or the atmosphere which was in the lobby where guest were roaming everywhere was distracting.   View Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager

Interview Details – Was called in for an interview after applying online. Met with Director of HR who was very informative and provided answers to questions. Then, was referred to general manager for further interviewing. General manager explained expectations of role.

Worked for Millennium Hotels and Resorts? Contribute to the Community!