Millennium Labs

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Engineer Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Millennium Labs.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume directly to the hiring manager through an acquaintance (current employee). I was informed that the manager wanted to set up an interview ASAP. Upon re-submitting my resume via the website, a recruiter contacted me the following day.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions from the recruiter. Unfortunately, he determined that I was not qualified for a face to face with the manager. It was pretty disappointing, because I had several years of relevant experience.   View Answer

Scientist Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Millennium Labs.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very professional. Had a phone interview from the HR followed by two an on site interview. The checked references in the end. Overall a very professional process.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Millennium Labs in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by an outside recruiter. Once I went through the process with him I then had a phone interview with the territory manager that had just moved from Florida to Seattle to manage the Pacific Northwest. The phone interview lasted about 5 minutes. She just asked about past work experience and why I was looking to work for them. Next, I met with her in person at the airport. She asked the typical corporate interview questions; what is your greatest weakness, what can you get better at, describe a situation in which you were stressed, what is your breaking point. I stopped at that point, but next would have been a ride-along with the sales rep in the territory and then a final interview with the VP at home office.

Interview Question – After asking what my greatest weakness was and I gave a decent answer, she asked for another one. It was hard to come up with two.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technology Interview

Rancho Bernardo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Millennium Labs.

Interview Details – Craigs List posting, it took 2 1/2 months before I got a call back to setup an on-site interview.
On-site interview was easy, no hard technical questions. I just met with the hiring manager. HR was easy to deal with and helpful. Lesson learned, interview with the team members that you will be working with to ensure everybody on the team likes or like to work with you.

Negotiation Details – Rate was fixed from the job posting, no flexibility, the rate was agreed upon before accepting the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Millennium Labs interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Millennium Labs employees and interview candidates.