Millennium Labs

2.5

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Millennium Labs.

I submitted my resume directly to the hiring manager through an acquaintance (current employee). I was informed that the manager wanted to set up an interview ASAP. Upon re-submitting my resume via the website, a recruiter contacted me the following day.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions from the recruiter. Unfortunately, he determined that I was not qualified for a face to face with the manager. It was pretty disappointing, because I had several years of relevant experience.   View Answer

Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Millennium Labs.

Hiring process was very professional. Had a phone interview from the HR followed by two an on site interview. The checked references in the end. Overall a very professional process.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Millennium Labs in February 2013.

Initially contacted by an outside recruiter. Once I went through the process with him I then had a phone interview with the territory manager that had just moved from Florida to Seattle to manage the Pacific Northwest. The phone interview lasted about 5 minutes. She just asked about past work experience and why I was looking to work for them. Next, I met with her in person at the airport. She asked the typical corporate interview questions; what is your greatest weakness, what can you get better at, describe a situation in which you were stressed, what is your breaking point. I stopped at that point, but next would have been a ride-along with the sales rep in the territory and then a final interview with the VP at home office.

Interview Questions
    • After asking what my greatest weakness was and I gave a decent answer, she asked for another one. It was hard to come up with two.   Answer Question

Claims Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rancho Bernardo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Bernardo, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Millennium Labs in November 2012.

Applied via email, received call for interview within two days, interviewed within 2 weeks they like to do career fairs on a Saturday. Met with Director of Billing at the time, as long as you know what you're talking about, the interview is smooth. I was called with an offer within 3 days.

Requested 0.50 cents more and was given okay in less than an hour

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rancho Bernardo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Bernardo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Millennium Labs.

Craigs List posting, it took 2 1/2 months before I got a call back to setup an on-site interview.
    On-site interview was easy, no hard technical questions. I just met with the hiring manager. HR was easy to deal with and helpful. Lesson learned, interview with the team members that you will be working with to ensure everybody on the team likes or like to work with you.

Rate was fixed from the job posting, no flexibility, the rate was agreed upon before accepting the offer.

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!