Millennium Research Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Millennium Research Group.

Interview Details – HR initially contacted me for a brief contract role. I was hired on for two weeks which was extended to a few months. My experience was just before I began full time school which was great. I had an excellent experience since the training was more than enough. My manager was great to get along with, provided me with more than enough material, and even offered me a reference at the end!

Interview Question – I was hoping for the contract to be extended further, but I did appreciate the experience !   Answer Question

Market Researcher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Millennium Research Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was soon thereafter contacted to come in for a face to face interview. There were two reps from the company there. They asked me fairly basic questions about my employment history, my expectations concerning the position, educational background, etc. They did ask me one analytical question: How many diapers do they use in China in a year? Just to see how you think I suppose, par for the course.

Interview Question – How many diapers do they go through in China in a year?   Answer Question

Market Researcher

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Millennium Research Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – Everything went very smoothly - I had my phone interview a few days after I applied online. My 1:1 interview was booked at the end of my phone interview. I received my job offer on the same day I had my interview.

Interview Question – What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millennium Research Group

Worked for Millennium Research Group? Contribute to the Community!