Miller Canfield

Very Easy Interview

Staff Interview

Staff
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Miller Canfield.

Interview Details – One phone interview. One in person group interview.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a new job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. They told me the pay in advance.

Legal Secretary?Assistant Interview

Legal Secretary?Assistant
Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Miller Canfield in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then FOUR in-person interviews were re-scheduled and cancelled (the last three hours before the scheduled time). Completely unprofessional

Interview Questions

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Miller Canfield in November 2009.

Interview Details – First interview day consisted of interveiwing with three attorneys. Second inteview consisted of interviewing with paralegals and attorneys in the group I would be working with, and after that, last interview with office manager. The office was wonderfully decorated with a very professional environment. The emloyees were friendly and asked the right questions. The work cultured upon my first impression seemed friendly, professional with an emphasis on teamwork.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes.

Administrative Support Interview

Administrative Support

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Miller Canfield in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who worked closely with the firm. My interview process consisted of a phone interview with the senior management of that practice area and a face-to-face interview with the group I would be working with on a daily basis.

Interview Question – Would you be able to work in such a small office after working in at a larger firm?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The salary did not match my expectation for the position.

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Miller Canfield in August 2009.

Interview Details – Two on-site 1:1 interviews with associates and senior attorneys.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Got another offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Miller Canfield? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miller Canfield interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Miller Canfield employees and interview candidates.