Miller Electric MFG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Internship Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Internship
Appleton, WI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Miller Electric MFG in May 2014.

Interview Details – The interviewer was great, and very nice. It didnt feel formal at all, and the call up happened 2 days after I applied, they asked some questions about my background and experience. I was offered the internship within 2 days of the interview, great hiring process.

Interview Question – What is your biggest flaw?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Visa sponsorship issues

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Appleton, WI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Miller Electric MFG in November 2010.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview. I was asked about my education and the different projects I did as part of my school work. They then told me that they would get back to me in a few days. I got a call the next day asking me to come into the campus for an interview. The interview lasted an entire day. Most of the questions were based on what I had written on my resume. They mainly looked for how genuine your resume is. Once they realized that I was very honest as to what I had written in my resume I was verbally offered the job by the end of the day.

Interview Question – Most questions asked were based on the resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation especially if you are a fresh college graduate.

Very Easy Interview

Cross Training Interview

Cross Training
Appleton, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Miller Electric MFG in January 2010.

Interview Details – Ave interview process

Interview Question – nothing difficult about the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Appleton, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Miller Electric MFG in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very structured but pleasant process. Contacted by HR intern by to set-up phone interview. Followed by a initial in person interview with controller, accounting manager and HR intern. I was called back for a third interview with the individuals listed above along with three others including the GM and two others from different departments. It was a great learning experiance with very kind, professional employees. I prepared for days with practice questions and I was asked many of them. Make sure to study the company and the traits in the job description. Most importantly - be yourself!

Interview Question – How do you control your errors?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Appleton, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Miller Electric MFG in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by in person interview. First 2 interviewers were more casual in asking the questions. Then I was with 2 others that bounced back and forth reading questions off a sheet provided to them by HR - that was a bit stressful.

Interview Question – My current company at the time was doing well and he asked what to do to help the situation.   Answer Question

Worked for Miller Electric MFG? Contribute to the Community!