Miller Electric MFG

Miller Electric MFG Interview Questions

2.8

Manufacturing Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Miller Electric MFG in May 2014.

The interviewer was great, and very nice. It didnt feel formal at all, and the call up happened 2 days after I applied, they asked some questions about my background and experience. I was offered the internship within 2 days of the interview, great hiring process.

Visa sponsorship issues

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Miller Electric MFG in July 2013.

Very structured but pleasant process. Contacted by HR intern by to set-up phone interview. Followed by a initial in person interview with controller, accounting manager and HR intern. I was called back for a third interview with the individuals listed above along with three others including the GM and two others from different departments. It was a great learning experiance with very kind, professional employees. I prepared for days with practice questions and I was asked many of them. Make sure to study the company and the traits in the job description. Most importantly - be yourself!

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Miller Electric MFG in June 2011.

Phone interview followed by in person interview. First 2 interviewers were more casual in asking the questions. Then I was with 2 others that bounced back and forth reading questions off a sheet provided to them by HR - that was a bit stressful.

Interview Questions
    • My current company at the time was doing well and he asked what to do to help the situation.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Miller Electric MFG in November 2010.

I first had a phone interview. I was asked about my education and the different projects I did as part of my school work. They then told me that they would get back to me in a few days. I got a call the next day asking me to come into the campus for an interview. The interview lasted an entire day. Most of the questions were based on what I had written on my resume. They mainly looked for how genuine your resume is. Once they realized that I was very honest as to what I had written in my resume I was verbally offered the job by the end of the day.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation especially if you are a fresh college graduate.

Cross Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Miller Electric MFG in January 2010.

Ave interview process