Miller & Milone, P.C.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Field Worker Interview

Garden City, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Miller & Milone, P.C. in February 2009.

Interview Details – My interview was very quick and informal - the company hired on a word of mouth basis and I was referred to the company by a mutual business associate.

Interview Question – I was not asked any unexpected questions or any difficult ones for that matter. Like I said I practically had the job when I went in to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Interview

Garden City, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Miller & Milone, P.C..

Interview Details – HR is very kind and attentive, the interview process is general great. One complaint would be a lack of training, however. Everything is developed as things progress.

Interview Question – Just typical interview fare.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Miller & Milone, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miller & Milone, P.C. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Miller & Milone, P.C. employees and interview candidates.