Miller's Ale House

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Miller's Ale House.

Interview Details – Extensive hiring process, phone interview, a following of the GM and a meeting with a member of the executive team. Rather laid back I would say.

Interview Question – Most questions were very straight foward no real unexpected questions. Pretty much just about experience   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Server/Bartender Interview

Server/Bartender
Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Miller's Ale House in October 2012.

Interview Details – Walked in, filled an application, spoke to the former AM about company background who told me I was going to be sent an assessment, called back to confirm completion. After calling, received no call until called again and was told to come in to speak with the GM.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Manager Interview

Manager
Orlando, FL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Miller's Ale House in February 2008.

Interview Details – Spoke with a woman on the phone for my first interview (recruiter). I then spoke with a General Manager and the Regional Director. The whole process took about 10 days. I also had to take personality test, IQ test, a knowledge test and a drug test. The biggest gripe was the traveling I had to do. Orlando is a big area, and they had me traveling all over to get interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your job that had the most relevance to this job?   View Answer
  • What is your favorite food, and describe how you would sell it to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate. I was offered what I asked for. Only advice I would give you is to ask for a little more than you want. Not much, and if they low ball you, you might get what you want.

Worked for Miller's Ale House? Contribute to the Community!