MillerCoors Category Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone screening and 2 live interviews

Negotiation

Not very flexible

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Category Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors in October 2011.

Interview

They have a very thorough process. Phone screen with HR. Behavioral panel interview. They want to get to not only skills and expertise but also personality. They read from a script and take turns answering questions. You have to have your accomplishments and other points well rehearsed. They ask you to do a case study. They don't give you much time to work on it,,,a couple of days. It isn't clear how they "grade" it. No feedback was given. I felt it was a fair interview. There were no questions like what is your greatest weakness or if you were a tree what kind of tree would you be. The things they asked were clearly part of what would be successful for the position. They didn't ask much about what I knew about the company. They were more interested in how my past experience directly related to the position.

Interview Questions