MillerCoors Customer Service Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors in December 2013.

Interview

Applied on-line and interviewed in person. Interview was a two person panel style which lasted about an hour with most questions being "describe a time when..." Process was very comfortable and the interviewers were calming and professional. The entire interview was conversational pace and I felt they were really trying to get to know me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were multiple part. "Describe a time when you managed a project from start to finish, what tools you used to assist and what was the outcome of the project."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and sent to Miller/Coors corporate. I interviewed with 2 hiring managers. The interview lasted a little over an hour. They were more interested in personality for this position than technical skills; however, I was told my competition has college degrees.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your greatest achievement and why?   Answer Question