MillerCoors

MillerCoors Financial Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors.

Thorough process - really looking for "right fit"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in March 2012.

I first had a phone interview. It was very similar to any phone screening done by any employer. It was conducted by an HR representative, so a lot of it was behaviorally based. The interviewer then thought I sounded like a fit for the position so I was asked to come in for a panel interview the next week.

For the panel interview, there were multiple functions present: the hiring manager, the plant controller, someone from HR and someone from operations. This interview was for a finance position, so I had only assumed that technical questions would be in order. To my surprise, they were more interested to hear about my previous position as well as the answers to their many behavioral questions. Technical aspects of the interview were not very deep, when they were occasionally asked, which only came from the controller.

About a week went by and then I heard from them that they were offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    You get a lot of free beer here. What else is there to negotiate? On a more serious note, the offer was very competitve with room for an annual bonus as a percentage of your base salary.