MillerCoors

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Thorough process - really looking for "right fit"

Interview Question – What is your favorite product?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Irwindale, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in March 2012.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview. It was very similar to any phone screening done by any employer. It was conducted by an HR representative, so a lot of it was behaviorally based. The interviewer then thought I sounded like a fit for the position so I was asked to come in for a panel interview the next week.

For the panel interview, there were multiple functions present: the hiring manager, the plant controller, someone from HR and someone from operations. This interview was for a finance position, so I had only assumed that technical questions would be in order. To my surprise, they were more interested to hear about my previous position as well as the answers to their many behavioral questions. Technical aspects of the interview were not very deep, when they were occasionally asked, which only came from the controller.

About a week went by and then I heard from them that they were offering me the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You get a lot of free beer here. What else is there to negotiate? On a more serious note, the offer was very competitve with room for an annual bonus as a percentage of your base salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MillerCoors

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MillerCoors Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MillerCoors employees and interview candidates.