MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

3.1

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Panel interview of 7-10 Managers and Supervisors Asked various questions about supply chain background Focused on willingness to learn aptitude for problem solving in fast paced environment Focus on the production/bottling side Couple of questions focused around industrial engineering Mostly behavioral and situational questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Phone screen and then a 3:1 group interview. The interview process itself was a little intense with questions being fired at will, but fair. The 3:1 interview was mostly behavioral questions as well as assessing your interest in and knowledge of MillerCoors. I was given the impression that things were looking good when I got asked to come in for a last minute follow up interview with another person. After that, I did not receive an outcome or response for months. Only after a friend who works there inquired on my behalf did I get a canned rejection email. Not professional after all of the time I put in preparing an interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you led a team and encountered resistance   Answer Question

Legal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter; personality test; two hours of interviewing -- 2 panels of 4 people -- 1 hour each panel. Very friendly and professional panels made up of attorneys and paralegals. Questions were both getting to know you, as well as canned behavioral questions that should be answered with STAR method. There were no 1:1 interviews, but perhaps that may have happened if I moved further in the process. Recruiter favorably impressed me -- good communicator and representative of the company -- which I cannot say for most. The particular personality test that MC uses doe not reflect well on the company. I have taken much better tests that I think would provide better results. It was not of the same caliber as the organization as a whole, so just grin, bear it, and get past it. I predict MC will eventually get rid of it or replace it with something better.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to stay well-informed on issues and changes that may affect your work or the business?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if there was a lull in your work?   1 Answer
    • How am I at making decisions when I don't have all the desired information?   1 Answer

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview was very friendly, questions were easy, lots of questions about what would you do if... what have you done in the past in this particular scenario... description of situations more than anything. try to arrive early as I had to park quite far from the building, the factory is so big that once you arrive you still need an extra 10 min to get there walking, depending where you park, in my case all the visitor parking were taken so I had to park with the employees. other than that a very friendly and not scary interview

Interview Questions

I've just had the interview, so not sure if I got and offer or not, it has only been few hours... but there is not option for waiting for a reply.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Panel Interview, Chicago HQ Interview (panel), Offer. Standard star questions. If you have good experience and are outgoing, the interview should not be difficult for anyone. Flew me out to Chicago for a 2 Day National Interview Event. Day 1 was a networking event in the employee pub with current employees. Panel Interview was the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There were a couple on campus interviews at the university and then they flew me up to Chicago to their headquarters. It was a lengthy process from start to finish. The interviews were very thorough and the final interview was a panel of four MillerCoors employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied via online application, automated email response within a week prompting online behavioral assessment, phone screening with HR asking very easy STAR questions, another online behavioral assessment, then invited to 2 day interview event at HQ. Followed up with results in two weeks. HQ interview was very fun and laid back, yet professional. Fell in love with the company at the HQ interview.

Interview Questions

• Directly corresponds with their "Critical Success Factors" which are listed online. Very straightforward, no trick questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter over the phone to come in for an interview. Got interviewed by 2 guys same guys I met at the job fair. Got called again for another interview and had 2 people interview me and asked me questions based on the STAR Method. They want to know results and what you have done in certain situations. They want to know your leaderships skills, working with people that you don't like or dealing with someone unproductive, they want to know a time where you were put in a situation where you stepped up, etc.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Phone interview was the first step and went very well. Began with the basics covering my past experience and how they would be applicable to the roll being discussed. Wanted to know my availability and willingness to move locations, discussed the upward mobility within the company should success and results be achieved.

Interview Questions

• Very general and conversational, to be expected given the roll. Emphasis on my ability to deal with adversity and particular personalities inherent in such an industry.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MillerCoors (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a 10 minute conversation with HR and completed the online personality assessment before the on site interview. The security guard was unable to reach the person that I was told to request upon my arrival. The on site interview was extremely awkward for me as a candidate. It was a one hour panel interview with 2 people in the office and 2 people via video conference. It was extremely difficult to build rapport while looking in 3 different directions at everyone in the room and on the TV. The questions were behavioral and there was no straying from their script. The rejection letter was a form letter ("pursuing other candidates"). I reached out to the HR contact to thank them for the opportunity and try to get additional feedback. I received no response.