MillerCoors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter via LinkedIn. Phone screen then face to face with hiring manager and another person in Colorado who was attending via video conference.

Odd experience. Questions were extremely canned. They look to psycho analyze you via STAR type questions. Also have to take an extremely long personality assessment online beforehand.

Interview Question – STAR questions - tell me about a time   Answer Question

Associate Insights Manager Interview

Associate Insights Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at MillerCoors in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the role at the end of Dec 2013 and an existing employee (a friend of mine) submitted my information through their employee referral process. With the Holidays, I didn't expect to hear back soon. It took about 3 weeks to set up my initial phone screen with the recruiter. About 3 weeks after that I was invited for an in-person interview. My in-person was scheduled for 2/13. I was to meet with the hiring manager, his manager and the Director of the group. Although I wasn't aware ahead of time, this ended up being a panel review, which caught me off guard. There wasn't anything particularly surprising about the interview. They each gave me an overview of what they do and how they work together. The questions they asked me were all situational.."tell me about a time when..." Even those were pretty textbook. I had prepared the night before using some online resources and many of the questions I prepared were to similar (if not the same) to the ones they asked. Following the interview, they let me know that I was the first person they had interviewed and that they were meeting with other candidates over the next week. The recruiter did follow up with me as promised within a week to let me know that they had decided to move forward with another candidate. I did appreciate the personal email vs. the standard automated one that many employers send.

Interview Question – As mentioned, there weren't really any difficult questions for me since I had prepared well. They did ask what my favorite ad campaign was and why. That was the only question that strayed from the situational format.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, phone, 1 on 1, and group. Friendly, and laid back. The hiring manager was very young, but has been doing her job for awhile. The process went well.

Interview Question – Where do you see your self in 5 years   View Answer

Reason for Declining – received another offer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Legal Intern Interview

Legal Intern
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process began with a spring on-campus interview (OCI) at my law school. The twenty minute interview was with two attorneys at the company and was very relaxed. The questions generally pertained to items on my resume, leading to situational questions regarding experiences in those past positions. They asked one behavioral question regarding something I am passionate about and a story that could relate to that passion (their main slogan is "Passion for Beer", so this was somewhat expected). After the OCI, I received a call back for a second interview later that same week. The second interview was about one week after that call. The second interview took place at the MillerCoors corporate office in Milwaukee and lasted about 145 minutes. I met with an associate counsel, the general counsel, and two paralegals for roughly thirty minutes each. Each interview was relatively relaxed and enjoyable. Following the interviews I received a tour of the office. I was competing for the position with another law student, who I knew. Neither of us had heard anything regarding an acceptance of denial after about ten days. I found out from the other student that she had been awarded the position around that tenth day. MillerCoors did not contact me regarding my denial for over an entire month following the final interview. I found this to be relatively unprofessional. Upon calling me with my denial, they explained that they had to wait until the accepted applicant was fully admitted to the job (she had to pass some background checks and a drug test). Overall, I found the MillerCoors process enjoyable and friendly, with the only negative being how long they waited to alert me to my rejection.

Interview Question – What was most challenging to you during your first year of law school?   Answer Question

Safety Manager Interview

Safety Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – The whole process was run very well and smooth. I was kept updated and the follow up steps to hiring was all great. I am happy with everything that went on from the recruiter to the management at the facility and senior level. The process involved a Green Interview, Panel Face-to-Face and a conference call.

Interview Question – Safety questions were expected as well as how you manage employees and most were based on them so its hard to pinpoint any certain questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – applied online, took about a week and then received email asking if I could fill out a psyc assessment. After submitting the assessment took about 4-5 days and I was called by headquarters and given an impromptu phone interview. All the emails I received were all "DONT REPLY" emails so there was never any contact with a person until the phone interview

Interview Question – The questions ranged from: Why do you think you fit into the millercoors brand....what is your experience in the industry?.....what can you offer to our company?....why did you apply to millercoors?   Answer Question

Distributor Sales Manager Interview

Distributor Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MillerCoors in January 2012.

Interview Details – Process took over 3 months. Communication was weak. Used the behavioral format when asking questions. Also did a panel interview.

Interview Question – If you were a brand, what brand would you be and why?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They took too long and I got another position

Production Technician Interview

Production Technician
Trenton, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Start off with a phone interview, then an assessment. Then you may be called for a live interview and written test.

Interview Question – Name a case where diversity was involved and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Tour Representative Interview

Tour Representative

Interviewed at MillerCoors

Interview Details – you get a phone interview with simple questions and if you pass that you get a face to face interview. I got called back within 2 days and was told when to report for training.

Interview Question – Mostly simple stuff but they expect you to have questions for them. They prepare you well for the interview.   Answer Question

Brewery Cost Analyst/Accounting Analyst Interview

Brewery Cost Analyst/Accounting Analyst
Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in August 2010.

Interview Details – Team interviews
Standardized behavioral and technical questions
Pre-interview behavioral rating tests

Interview Question – What if questions regarding managing multiple priorities among demanding, competing customer groups when the role serviced multiple senior managers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary fixed but additional items allowed: signing bonus and funds for CPE, testing and professional licensure fees beyond normal polity. Time off beyond vacation policy and modest relocation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at MillerCoors

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MillerCoors interview questions and advice. All 51 interview reviews posted anonymously by MillerCoors employees and interview candidates.