MillerCoors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Brewery Cost Analyst/Accounting Analyst Interview

Brewery Cost Analyst/Accounting Analyst
Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in August 2010.

Interview Details – Team interviews
Standardized behavioral and technical questions
Pre-interview behavioral rating tests

Interview Question – What if questions regarding managing multiple priorities among demanding, competing customer groups when the role serviced multiple senior managers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary fixed but additional items allowed: signing bonus and funds for CPE, testing and professional licensure fees beyond normal polity. Time off beyond vacation policy and modest relocation.

Chain Account Executive Interview

Chain Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – I found out about the position before it was posted through those that I knew in the distributor network. Do you homework - talk to some folks that might be in the know.
I then met with the local market GM to discuss the position, him to get to know me a bit. I was then contacted roughly two weeks later to set up an interview date. About 48 hours prior to the interview I was given a business scenario that I needed to put together a presentation around - specifically around the position that I was applying for in the market.
I went to the meeting and discovered that not only was the GM there, the person who would be my boss and the person who I was backfilling for were all there.
I made the presentation and the total interview took nearly 3 hours. I then did not hear from anyone for roughly two weeks, then was invited out to a function with the hiring manager and met his team. After roughly another two weeks, I was then contacted again with my offer. Total time for all this process was about 7-8 weeks from start to finish.

Interview Question – The business scenario was specific to the position so I will not answer this however I found that there were questions asked of me about how one would handle a drunk customer at an event, a coworker that was suspected of having a substance issue, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had provided my salary information to the team during the interview and the hiring manager called me about an hour before my FedEx package with my offer arrived. He asked if XX salary was ok and it was more than I had told them I needed. Made me happy.

Distributor Sales Manager Interview

Distributor Sales Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Intro
Review resume
3+ situational based questions (STAR)
Oppty to ask questions

Interview Question – Situational questions are around demonstrating companies critical success factors.   View Answer

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Customer Service Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on-line and interviewed in person. Interview was a two person panel style which lasted about an hour with most questions being "describe a time when..."
Process was very comfortable and the interviewers were calming and professional. The entire interview was conversational pace and I felt they were really trying to get to know me throughout the process.

Interview Question – Some questions were multiple part. "Describe a time when you managed a project from start to finish, what tools you used to assist and what was the outcome of the project."   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screen w HR, panel interview

Interview Question – Tell me about a time your ethics were compromised?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Overall the interview process was handled well. Initially I had a phone screen with the recruiter, I was sent a skills assessment (behavior based), then a face-to-face panel interview. The panel interview consisted of upwards of 10-12 behavior questions. Following the interview I spoke with the Sr HR Manager via telephone for a brief interview, this was approximately a week later. The recruiter constantly kept me abreast of where I was in the interview process. There was constant communication from the recruiter.

Interview Question – Interview process utilizes the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Results) format. The question where situational/behavior based...."Tell me a time, etc"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not necessary the offer was fair.

Director Interview

Director
Golden, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Worst interview panel that I have ever gone through. Comprised of a teleconference, a video conference and interviewers all in the room with me all at the same time. Total of six people. Side conversations on the VC and giggling going on while i was speaking. I nearly got up and walked out. It was far and away the most rude and unprofessional experience I have ever had in a hiring process. Gaining this experience through the process I had made up my mind before I hit the rental car on the way out. I immediately called the recruiter I was working with to remove myself from the process. What a surprisingly bad and disrespectful corporate culture! Mind you that I have worked for companies much larger than MillerCoors and have been through tougher interview processes. My issue was with their obvious lack of class.

Interview Question – The questions were typical situation based interview questions. The bad part was the unprofessional behavior that was exhibited and tolerated by senior leadership.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Will take long time to get though interview process, helps if you know someone. Be diligent and continually follow up. Company is very very HR driven so be prepared to suck up to HR managers.
Actual managers have some say in hire but are beholden to HR. Be very energetic and positive during hiring process.
They like people who played in team sports

Interview Question – Know your beer math   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it our leave it

Micro Tech Interview

Micro Tech
Golden, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in January 2010.

Interview Details – This was a very basic interview. The normal questions as followed showed up: why do you want to work here? Why would you be a good fit for the position? What is your schooling history? What are your short term and long term goals? What was an obstacle you had to overcome and how did you overcome it? What are some of your achievements?

Interview Question – How do you deal with conflict with another individual?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Thorough process - really looking for "right fit"

Interview Question – What is your favorite product?   Answer Question