MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The MillerCoors process was very long, if anything that is the one major CON i see. The company as a whole is great for what is stands for but some of their process is a joke. The fact that they have a mixer to write down as many names that they remember is what several of us noticed was the first test. Never let my gourd down for a second as this interview process was no joke, as none are. Just be aware that there are several fighting to get the yes and you have to do what it takes in order to stand out from the crowd.

Interview Questions

• what kind of beer products did i use of theirs, need to know the history of the company as well as each type of beer.   Answer Question

considering i would make a big move, the offer wasn't up to par. especially knowing everything i would have to do in order to get a low salary. I got almost 15,000 more from another company. there was no comparison.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter, due to my background he found it very easy to recommend me for the next level of interviews. I was interviewed by the Distributor Manager and his boss, the Sales Manager. I though it went very well, received a behavioral test to fill out, but later found out I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember exactly, but it was a lot of situational questions, such as tell us a time where you showed leadership....what was the goal? what did you do? what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MillerCoors (Irwindale, CA).

Interview

One day, less than 1 hour interview. 3 panel came out. Asked 5-6 questions over 45 min - 1 hr. Interview questions. What are your strength and weakness? What was your experience that you had overcome any challenge and how did you overcome? Etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience that you had overcome any challenge?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

One interview, very quick and straight forward. Applied through my college recruiting and interviewed on campus. Was interviewedby two people. After took about two week for them to give me an offer. Was very straight forward all around

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MillerCoors (Golden, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

First contacted for phone interview by recruiter, if chosen recruiter will contact you to inform you they want to interview you. Next step is a panel action interview. Then background check and drug screen after job offer. If pass successfully then your job is confirmed to start.

Interview Questions

• Safety questions, communication questions, skills acquired questions, how you perform under adversity and pressure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't really need to negotiate. You can expect to start with a good salary and expect raises more often then not

Interview

2 interviews done in pairs. Interview guide with behavioral based questions. Asked to provide an overview of experience and the reason for seeking employment. Needed to be precise and have some financial acumen.

Interview Questions

• Describe the way you would sell your idea to the business team to see the advantage.   Answer Question

Category Manager National Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors (Charlotte, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

I reached out directly to the hiring manager via Linked In after applying on MillerCoors' website for the job. The following week I was contacted by someone from HR at MillerCoors to set up a phone interview. The following week I had a short phone interview, which we discussed my resume and experience. He told me a little more about the position, and asked me my salary requirements. Following the phone interview I was sent an online assessment to complete and scheduled a face to face interview with the team. The assessment took over 2 hours and it was a lot of behavioral and personality questions. One recurring question in the assessment was on how I would handle conflict as a manager. Each section in the assessment is timed, you will need to set time aside to complete this. My face to face interview was with the Hiring Manager, a Director of Category management, and the person on the team who's role I would be back filling for. I was sent 3 excel sheets head of time with a ton of industry data and a case study to present to the group in my interview. I found the case study to be really difficult, because I was not familiar with the beer industry or Nilson consumer data. The face to face interview was in a hotel conference room and was an hour long. I presented the case study and then they ask standard Star method interview questions. We had time for about 3 questions. "Explain a time where you want above and beyond your managers expectation". etc. They save ten minutes at the end of the interview for me to ask questions. Come prepared with questions for them.

Interview Questions

• We were talking about an excel tool I had put together in my current job, and the Director of Category Management asked me if all the servers crashed, and I had to start from scratch could I rebuild that reporting tool from scratch in excel. Also I was asked to rank my abilities in excel from 1-10.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via LinkedIn. Phone screen then face to face with hiring manager and another person in Colorado who was attending via video conference. Odd experience. Questions were extremely canned. They look to psycho analyze you via STAR type questions. Also have to take an extremely long personality assessment online beforehand.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors (Houston, TX).

Interview

3 interviews, phone, 1 on 1, and group. Friendly, and laid back. The hiring manager was very young, but has been doing her job for awhile. The process went well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years   1 Answer

received another offer

Safety Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

The whole process was run very well and smooth. I was kept updated and the follow up steps to hiring was all great. I am happy with everything that went on from the recruiter to the management at the facility and senior level. The process involved a Green Interview, Panel Face-to-Face and a conference call.

Interview Questions

• Safety questions were expected as well as how you manage employees and most were based on them so its hard to pinpoint any certain questions.   Answer Question