MillerCoors Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

3.1

Distributor Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at MillerCoors in January 2012.

Process took over 3 months. Communication was weak. Used the behavioral format when asking questions. Also did a panel interview.

Interview Questions

They took too long and I got another position

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trenton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Start off with a phone interview, then an assessment. Then you may be called for a live interview and written test.

Interview Questions
    • Name a case where diversity was involved and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Tour Representative Interview

you get a phone interview with simple questions and if you pass that you get a face to face interview. I got called back within 2 days and was told when to report for training.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly simple stuff but they expect you to have questions for them. They prepare you well for the interview.   Answer Question

Brewery Cost Analyst/Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in August 2010.

Team interviews
    Standardized behavioral and technical questions
    Pre-interview behavioral rating tests

Interview Questions
    • What if questions regarding managing multiple priorities among demanding, competing customer groups when the role serviced multiple senior managers.   Answer Question
    Salary fixed but additional items allowed: signing bonus and funds for CPE, testing and professional licensure fees beyond normal polity. Time off beyond vacation policy and modest relocation.

Chain Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

I found out about the position before it was posted through those that I knew in the distributor network. Do you homework - talk to some folks that might be in the know.
    I then met with the local market GM to discuss the position, him to get to know me a bit. I was then contacted roughly two weeks later to set up an interview date. About 48 hours prior to the interview I was given a business scenario that I needed to put together a presentation around - specifically around the position that I was applying for in the market.
    I went to the meeting and discovered that not only was the GM there, the person who would be my boss and the person who I was backfilling for were all there.
    I made the presentation and the total interview took nearly 3 hours. I then did not hear from anyone for roughly two weeks, then was invited out to a function with the hiring manager and met his team. After roughly another two weeks, I was then contacted again with my offer. Total time for all this process was about 7-8 weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions
    • The business scenario was specific to the position so I will not answer this however I found that there were questions asked of me about how one would handle a drunk customer at an event, a coworker that was suspected of having a substance issue, etc.   Answer Question
    I had provided my salary information to the team during the interview and the hiring manager called me about an hour before my FedEx package with my offer arrived. He asked if XX salary was ok and it was more than I had told them I needed. Made me happy.

Distributor Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Intro
    Review resume
    3+ situational based questions (STAR)
    Oppty to ask questions

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions are around demonstrating companies critical success factors.   View Answer

Customer Service Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in December 2013.

Applied on-line and interviewed in person. Interview was a two person panel style which lasted about an hour with most questions being "describe a time when..."
    Process was very comfortable and the interviewers were calming and professional. The entire interview was conversational pace and I felt they were really trying to get to know me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were multiple part. "Describe a time when you managed a project from start to finish, what tools you used to assist and what was the outcome of the project."   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2011.

Phone screen w HR, panel interview

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Overall the interview process was handled well. Initially I had a phone screen with the recruiter, I was sent a skills assessment (behavior based), then a face-to-face panel interview. The panel interview consisted of upwards of 10-12 behavior questions. Following the interview I spoke with the Sr HR Manager via telephone for a brief interview, this was approximately a week later. The recruiter constantly kept me abreast of where I was in the interview process. There was constant communication from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Interview process utilizes the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Results) format. The question where situational/behavior based...."Tell me a time, etc"   View Answer
    Negotiation was not necessary the offer was fair.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Golden, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Worst interview panel that I have ever gone through. Comprised of a teleconference, a video conference and interviewers all in the room with me all at the same time. Total of six people. Side conversations on the VC and giggling going on while i was speaking. I nearly got up and walked out. It was far and away the most rude and unprofessional experience I have ever had in a hiring process. Gaining this experience through the process I had made up my mind before I hit the rental car on the way out. I immediately called the recruiter I was working with to remove myself from the process. What a surprisingly bad and disrespectful corporate culture! Mind you that I have worked for companies much larger than MillerCoors and have been through tougher interview processes. My issue was with their obvious lack of class.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were typical situation based interview questions. The bad part was the unprofessional behavior that was exhibited and tolerated by senior leadership.   Answer Question