MillerCoors

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

3.1

Customer Service Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in December 2013.

Applied on-line and interviewed in person. Interview was a two person panel style which lasted about an hour with most questions being "describe a time when..."
    Process was very comfortable and the interviewers were calming and professional. The entire interview was conversational pace and I felt they were really trying to get to know me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were multiple part. "Describe a time when you managed a project from start to finish, what tools you used to assist and what was the outcome of the project."   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors.

Will take long time to get though interview process, helps if you know someone. Be diligent and continually follow up. Company is very very HR driven so be prepared to suck up to HR managers.
    Actual managers have some say in hire but are beholden to HR. Be very energetic and positive during hiring process.
    They like people who played in team sports

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, take it our leave it

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors.

Thorough process - really looking for "right fit"

Sales Interview

can be extensive but will give you a good idea of what you are getting in to. be sure to ask questions about the job you are applying for to fully understand what you are getting into.

Interview Questions
    • pretty easy questions overall. will ask you about past experience (school and or work). if they ask follow up questions, it is just to gain clarity.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MillerCoors.

I was prescreened for an inperson interview with a brief phone interview with HR. Then was asked to go to Atlanta (one of the region offices) for an interview. They were going to pay for hotel, but I was only available for one day. I flew in to Atlanta and had the interview the same day. It was a group interview with my future boss, his boss, another person in upper management and a person from HR. They were very relaxed and allowed me to do the same in answering questions. I had to answer them in a specific format which I forget what it is called but basically I had to answer with a cause and effect type of way. The interview lasted an hour. The best part was that part of being reimbursed by the company is beer! So after the interview, I drank a Blue Moon with my dinner at the airport.

Manager Enterprise Architecture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in June 2013.

The entire process from start to finish went very smooth. When dates were communicated to me they were kept as promised. There was at least 1 contact per week from them until the very end when a decision was made. I had to reach out to the HR person to find out if a decision had been made.

Interview Questions
    • Cite an example of a decision you had to make with incomplete or missing information.   Answer Question

IT Strategic Analyst (Business Information Systems) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in October 2012.

Oct 4, 2012 interviewed for IT Strategic Analyst job at MC. Horrible experience. Not interested in my expertise and skill-set just how I fit the core values. Mgrs were egotistical and arrogant and so extremely brilliant that I can't find the words to describe them. Hiring Mgr MIA.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected or difficult questions since the questions were very dumbed down. Example, give us an example of how you fit our corporate culture number 1, Integrity... etc, etc...   View Answer

Management confuses Reality vs. Illusion in interviewing and making hiring decisions. There is no perfect candidate, employe, wife, children, etc. If you want a career and not get burnt out due to Management's schizophrenic and reactionary management style, then look elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

After sending in my resume to their website I was then sent an online personality/IQ test. After this, I was contacted for a phone interview which consisted of mostly factual questions (where did you go to school?). The next day I was informed that I would be flown out to interview the next week. This was a panel interview 3:1 with mostly situational questions. That was on a Wednesday and the next Monday I was sent another personality test.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when something didn't go your way and how did you fix it? What did you learn?   Answer Question
    didn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Applied online through the MillerCoors website for the Sales Representative position. Received a series of emails within the next few weeks, personality tests, behavioral interview questions online, etc.
    After this process I was invited to come in to interview before a panel, in Cleveland. I am in Cincinnati and was applying for the local position. I was given very little notice regarding the interview and I had difficulty making it to Cleveland in such short notice.
    They rescheduled the interview in town soon after. I met with two representatives, one from MillerCoors, the other from Tenth & Blake. The interview went fine, they described the position (as best as possible) and then asked me some questions. Nothing too terribly difficult.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Phone screening and 2 live interviews