MillerCoors

Average Difficulty
51 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – I was prescreened for an inperson interview with a brief phone interview with HR. Then was asked to go to Atlanta (one of the region offices) for an interview. They were going to pay for hotel, but I was only available for one day. I flew in to Atlanta and had the interview the same day. It was a group interview with my future boss, his boss, another person in upper management and a person from HR. They were very relaxed and allowed me to do the same in answering questions. I had to answer them in a specific format which I forget what it is called but basically I had to answer with a cause and effect type of way. The interview lasted an hour. The best part was that part of being reimbursed by the company is beer! So after the interview, I drank a Blue Moon with my dinner at the airport.

Manager Enterprise Architecture Interview

Manager Enterprise Architecture
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in June 2013.

Interview Details – The entire process from start to finish went very smooth. When dates were communicated to me they were kept as promised. There was at least 1 contact per week from them until the very end when a decision was made. I had to reach out to the HR person to find out if a decision had been made.

Interview Question – Cite an example of a decision you had to make with incomplete or missing information.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Golden, CO

I applied in-person - interviewed at MillerCoors in August 2010.

Interview Details – All my interviewers on my panel had been with company more than 10 years. Culture is one that retains employees and keeps employees engaged.

Interview Question – know how to articulate:
1. how you discovered issue
2. your actions to deal with the issue
3. The results/outcome of your actions
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. Very pleased with what they offered. Also came from unrelated field and excited about culture and industry.

Maintenance Planner Interview

Maintenance Planner
Eden, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in August 2008.

Interview Details – telephone interview, interview panel

Interview Question – Tell me a time when.....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Category Manager Interview

Category Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screening and 2 live interviews

Negotiation Details – Not very flexible

Very Easy Interview

IT Strategic Analyst (Business Information Systems) Interview

IT Strategic Analyst (Business Information Systems)
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in October 2012.

Interview Details – Oct 4, 2012 interviewed for IT Strategic Analyst job at MC. Horrible experience. Not interested in my expertise and skill-set just how I fit the core values. Mgrs were egotistical and arrogant and so extremely brilliant that I can't find the words to describe them. Hiring Mgr MIA.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions since the questions were very dumbed down. Example, give us an example of how you fit our corporate culture number 1, Integrity... etc, etc...   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Management confuses Reality vs. Illusion in interviewing and making hiring decisions. There is no perfect candidate, employe, wife, children, etc. If you want a career and not get burnt out due to Management's schizophrenic and reactionary management style, then look elsewhere.

Overtime Relief Employee Interview

Overtime Relief Employee
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2009.

Interview Details – You must first fill out an online appication with HR. If they are interested, you will need to take a basic standardized skills test for apptitude in reasoning, math and mechanics. If you score well enough, you will be invited to a 1:1 interview with an HR rep. They will have you present a urine sample and ask you a few questions about your experience and your outlook in regards to the job.

Interview Question – Have you ever had to resolve a workplace conflict caused by a mistake?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Zero negotiation. You start from square one, but it's a very well paying square one with possibility for vertical movement.

Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online through the MillerCoors website for the Sales Representative position. Received a series of emails within the next few weeks, personality tests, behavioral interview questions online, etc.
After this process I was invited to come in to interview before a panel, in Cleveland. I am in Cincinnati and was applying for the local position. I was given very little notice regarding the interview and I had difficulty making it to Cleveland in such short notice.
They rescheduled the interview in town soon after. I met with two representatives, one from MillerCoors, the other from Tenth & Blake. The interview went fine, they described the position (as best as possible) and then asked me some questions. Nothing too terribly difficult.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Interview Details – After sending in my resume to their website I was then sent an online personality/IQ test. After this, I was contacted for a phone interview which consisted of mostly factual questions (where did you go to school?). The next day I was informed that I would be flown out to interview the next week. This was a panel interview 3:1 with mostly situational questions. That was on a Wednesday and the next Monday I was sent another personality test.

Interview Question – Name a time when something didn't go your way and how did you fix it? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Irwindale, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in March 2012.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview. It was very similar to any phone screening done by any employer. It was conducted by an HR representative, so a lot of it was behaviorally based. The interviewer then thought I sounded like a fit for the position so I was asked to come in for a panel interview the next week.

For the panel interview, there were multiple functions present: the hiring manager, the plant controller, someone from HR and someone from operations. This interview was for a finance position, so I had only assumed that technical questions would be in order. To my surprise, they were more interested to hear about my previous position as well as the answers to their many behavioral questions. Technical aspects of the interview were not very deep, when they were occasionally asked, which only came from the controller.

About a week went by and then I heard from them that they were offering me the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You get a lot of free beer here. What else is there to negotiate? On a more serious note, the offer was very competitve with room for an annual bonus as a percentage of your base salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at MillerCoors