MillerCoors Interview Questions

3.1

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Will take long time to get though interview process, helps if you know someone. Be diligent and continually follow up. Company is very very HR driven so be prepared to suck up to HR managers.
    Actual managers have some say in hire but are beholden to HR. Be very energetic and positive during hiring process.
    They like people who played in team sports

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, take it our leave it

Micro Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Golden, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in January 2010.

This was a very basic interview. The normal questions as followed showed up: why do you want to work here? Why would you be a good fit for the position? What is your schooling history? What are your short term and long term goals? What was an obstacle you had to overcome and how did you overcome it? What are some of your achievements?

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with conflict with another individual?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Thorough process - really looking for "right fit"

Sales Interview

can be extensive but will give you a good idea of what you are getting in to. be sure to ask questions about the job you are applying for to fully understand what you are getting into.

Interview Questions
    • pretty easy questions overall. will ask you about past experience (school and or work). if they ask follow up questions, it is just to gain clarity.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at MillerCoors.

I was prescreened for an inperson interview with a brief phone interview with HR. Then was asked to go to Atlanta (one of the region offices) for an interview. They were going to pay for hotel, but I was only available for one day. I flew in to Atlanta and had the interview the same day. It was a group interview with my future boss, his boss, another person in upper management and a person from HR. They were very relaxed and allowed me to do the same in answering questions. I had to answer them in a specific format which I forget what it is called but basically I had to answer with a cause and effect type of way. The interview lasted an hour. The best part was that part of being reimbursed by the company is beer! So after the interview, I drank a Blue Moon with my dinner at the airport.

Manager Enterprise Architecture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in June 2013.

The entire process from start to finish went very smooth. When dates were communicated to me they were kept as promised. There was at least 1 contact per week from them until the very end when a decision was made. I had to reach out to the HR person to find out if a decision had been made.

Interview Questions
    • Cite an example of a decision you had to make with incomplete or missing information.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Golden, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I applied in-person - interviewed at MillerCoors in August 2010.

All my interviewers on my panel had been with company more than 10 years. Culture is one that retains employees and keeps employees engaged.

Interview Questions
    • know how to articulate:
      1. how you discovered issue
      2. your actions to deal with the issue
      3. The results/outcome of your actions
        Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate. Very pleased with what they offered. Also came from unrelated field and excited about culture and industry.

Maintenance Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eden, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in August 2008.

telephone interview, interview panel

none

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Phone screening and 2 live interviews

Not very flexible

IT Strategic Analyst (Business Information Systems) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in October 2012.

Oct 4, 2012 interviewed for IT Strategic Analyst job at MC. Horrible experience. Not interested in my expertise and skill-set just how I fit the core values. Mgrs were egotistical and arrogant and so extremely brilliant that I can't find the words to describe them. Hiring Mgr MIA.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected or difficult questions since the questions were very dumbed down. Example, give us an example of how you fit our corporate culture number 1, Integrity... etc, etc...   View Answer

Management confuses Reality vs. Illusion in interviewing and making hiring decisions. There is no perfect candidate, employe, wife, children, etc. If you want a career and not get burnt out due to Management's schizophrenic and reactionary management style, then look elsewhere.