MillerCoors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Eden, NC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in March 2012.

Interview Details – First contact was through a university career fair, where I dropped off a resume and spoke with representatives. About a week later, I had a phone interview, where general questions were asked about my resume and experience. Nothing too bad. About a week after that I got an on-site interview. I interviewed for one hour each with three teams of two. These interviews consisted of mostly situational questions (tell me about a time when...and what did you do).

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you took a risk and it didn't work out.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MillerCoors

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MillerCoors Quality Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MillerCoors employees and interview candidates.