MillerCoors

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors.

3 interviews, phone, 1 on 1, and group. Friendly, and laid back. The hiring manager was very young, but has been doing her job for awhile. The process went well.

received another offer

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Sales Interview

can be extensive but will give you a good idea of what you are getting in to. be sure to ask questions about the job you are applying for to fully understand what you are getting into.

Interview Questions
    • pretty easy questions overall. will ask you about past experience (school and or work). if they ask follow up questions, it is just to gain clarity.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MillerCoors in November 2010.

initially contacted for a position through internal recruiter at MillerCoors. The process of lining up a n initial interview was about a week. They contacted me many times to set up the interview so the follow through was good from that standpoint. After the Hr screening interview I went on to the next phse which was a panel interview. hiring manager, Hr and another category person. The interview was a similair to the Star process. Tell me about a situation, what was accomplished, the results and what you would do differently etc.. They also asked me to prepare a business case for them. They gave me the scenario and then asked me to put together a solution based on what they gave me to work with and anything else i would need or use to solve the issue. They could have given me more time to prepare, short weekend but this seemed more as necesary for them to gwet this done as opposed to what work I actually did on it.

People seem ok but very follow the process, culture may seem that way too. I didn't feel I was given enough time for myself to determine if this was a good fit for me personally or professionally. Seems they needed to get through with their questions first.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if someone on your team was thought to be misrepresenting the companies assets   Answer Question