MillerCoors

MillerCoors Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors.

applied online, took about a week and then received email asking if I could fill out a psyc assessment. After submitting the assessment took about 4-5 days and I was called by headquarters and given an impromptu phone interview. All the emails I received were all "DONT REPLY" emails so there was never any contact with a person until the phone interview

Interview Questions
  • The questions ranged from: Why do you think you fit into the millercoors brand....what is your experience in the industry?.....what can you offer to our company?....why did you apply to millercoors?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MillerCoors.

I was prescreened for an inperson interview with a brief phone interview with HR. Then was asked to go to Atlanta (one of the region offices) for an interview. They were going to pay for hotel, but I was only available for one day. I flew in to Atlanta and had the interview the same day. It was a group interview with my future boss, his boss, another person in upper management and a person from HR. They were very relaxed and allowed me to do the same in answering questions. I had to answer them in a specific format which I forget what it is called but basically I had to answer with a cause and effect type of way. The interview lasted an hour. The best part was that part of being reimbursed by the company is beer! So after the interview, I drank a Blue Moon with my dinner at the airport.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

After sending in my resume to their website I was then sent an online personality/IQ test. After this, I was contacted for a phone interview which consisted of mostly factual questions (where did you go to school?). The next day I was informed that I would be flown out to interview the next week. This was a panel interview 3:1 with mostly situational questions. That was on a Wednesday and the next Monday I was sent another personality test.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when something didn't go your way and how did you fix it? What did you learn?   Answer Question
    didn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Applied online through the MillerCoors website for the Sales Representative position. Received a series of emails within the next few weeks, personality tests, behavioral interview questions online, etc.
    After this process I was invited to come in to interview before a panel, in Cleveland. I am in Cincinnati and was applying for the local position. I was given very little notice regarding the interview and I had difficulty making it to Cleveland in such short notice.
    They rescheduled the interview in town soon after. I met with two representatives, one from MillerCoors, the other from Tenth & Blake. The interview went fine, they described the position (as best as possible) and then asked me some questions. Nothing too terribly difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in April 2011.

Phone screen w HR, panel interview

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors in May 2012.

I was contacted a couple of weeks after applying for the job. I first had to take a personality test, then I was contacted for an interview- it was a group interview 2:1.There was also an informal event that interviewees could attend (of course you attend.) I was contacted the next day to do another personality test. A week went by and I didn't hear anything. Then the following Tuesday, I was notified that they wanted to be a part of their team. After that, I had to take a drug test and had a background check done.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been in a situation when you didn't know what you were doing? What did you do? What resources did you use? What would you have done differently?   Answer Question