MillerCoors

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – applied online, took about a week and then received email asking if I could fill out a psyc assessment. After submitting the assessment took about 4-5 days and I was called by headquarters and given an impromptu phone interview. All the emails I received were all "DONT REPLY" emails so there was never any contact with a person until the phone interview

Interview Question – The questions ranged from: Why do you think you fit into the millercoors brand....what is your experience in the industry?.....what can you offer to our company?....why did you apply to millercoors?   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screen w HR, panel interview

Interview Question – Tell me about a time your ethics were compromised?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – I was prescreened for an inperson interview with a brief phone interview with HR. Then was asked to go to Atlanta (one of the region offices) for an interview. They were going to pay for hotel, but I was only available for one day. I flew in to Atlanta and had the interview the same day. It was a group interview with my future boss, his boss, another person in upper management and a person from HR. They were very relaxed and allowed me to do the same in answering questions. I had to answer them in a specific format which I forget what it is called but basically I had to answer with a cause and effect type of way. The interview lasted an hour. The best part was that part of being reimbursed by the company is beer! So after the interview, I drank a Blue Moon with my dinner at the airport.

Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online through the MillerCoors website for the Sales Representative position. Received a series of emails within the next few weeks, personality tests, behavioral interview questions online, etc.
After this process I was invited to come in to interview before a panel, in Cleveland. I am in Cincinnati and was applying for the local position. I was given very little notice regarding the interview and I had difficulty making it to Cleveland in such short notice.
They rescheduled the interview in town soon after. I met with two representatives, one from MillerCoors, the other from Tenth & Blake. The interview went fine, they described the position (as best as possible) and then asked me some questions. Nothing too terribly difficult.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in April 2012.

Interview Details – After sending in my resume to their website I was then sent an online personality/IQ test. After this, I was contacted for a phone interview which consisted of mostly factual questions (where did you go to school?). The next day I was informed that I would be flown out to interview the next week. This was a panel interview 3:1 with mostly situational questions. That was on a Wednesday and the next Monday I was sent another personality test.

Interview Question – Name a time when something didn't go your way and how did you fix it? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't negotiate

Sales Representative

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted a couple of weeks after applying for the job. I first had to take a personality test, then I was contacted for an interview- it was a group interview 2:1.There was also an informal event that interviewees could attend (of course you attend.) I was contacted the next day to do another personality test. A week went by and I didn't hear anything. Then the following Tuesday, I was notified that they wanted to be a part of their team. After that, I had to take a drug test and had a background check done.

Interview Question – Have you ever been in a situation when you didn't know what you were doing? What did you do? What resources did you use? What would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!