MillerCoors Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Panel Interview, Chicago HQ Interview (panel), Offer. Standard star questions. If you have good experience and are outgoing, the interview should not be difficult for anyone. Flew me out to Chicago for a 2 Day National Interview Event. Day 1 was a networking event in the employee pub with current employees. Panel Interview was the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There were a couple on campus interviews at the university and then they flew me up to Chicago to their headquarters. It was a lengthy process from start to finish. The interviews were very thorough and the final interview was a panel of four MillerCoors employees.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Phone interview was the first step and went very well. Began with the basics covering my past experience and how they would be applicable to the roll being discussed. Wanted to know my availability and willingness to move locations, discussed the upward mobility within the company should success and results be achieved.

Interview Questions

• Very general and conversational, to be expected given the roll. Emphasis on my ability to deal with adversity and particular personalities inherent in such an industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The MillerCoors process was very long, if anything that is the one major CON i see. The company as a whole is great for what is stands for but some of their process is a joke. The fact that they have a mixer to write down as many names that they remember is what several of us noticed was the first test. Never let my gourd down for a second as this interview process was no joke, as none are. Just be aware that there are several fighting to get the yes and you have to do what it takes in order to stand out from the crowd.

Interview Questions

• what kind of beer products did i use of theirs, need to know the history of the company as well as each type of beer.   Answer Question

considering i would make a big move, the offer wasn't up to par. especially knowing everything i would have to do in order to get a low salary. I got almost 15,000 more from another company. there was no comparison.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter, due to my background he found it very easy to recommend me for the next level of interviews. I was interviewed by the Distributor Manager and his boss, the Sales Manager. I though it went very well, received a behavioral test to fill out, but later found out I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember exactly, but it was a lot of situational questions, such as tell us a time where you showed leadership....what was the goal? what did you do? what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

applied online, took about a week and then received email asking if I could fill out a psyc assessment. After submitting the assessment took about 4-5 days and I was called by headquarters and given an impromptu phone interview. All the emails I received were all "DONT REPLY" emails so there was never any contact with a person until the phone interview

Interview Questions

• The questions ranged from: Why do you think you fit into the millercoors brand....what is your experience in the industry?.....what can you offer to our company?....why did you apply to millercoors?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

I was prescreened for an inperson interview with a brief phone interview with HR. Then was asked to go to Atlanta (one of the region offices) for an interview. They were going to pay for hotel, but I was only available for one day. I flew in to Atlanta and had the interview the same day. It was a group interview with my future boss, his boss, another person in upper management and a person from HR. They were very relaxed and allowed me to do the same in answering questions. I had to answer them in a specific format which I forget what it is called but basically I had to answer with a cause and effect type of way. The interview lasted an hour. The best part was that part of being reimbursed by the company is beer! So after the interview, I drank a Blue Moon with my dinner at the airport.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

After sending in my resume to their website I was then sent an online personality/IQ test. After this, I was contacted for a phone interview which consisted of mostly factual questions (where did you go to school?). The next day I was informed that I would be flown out to interview the next week. This was a panel interview 3:1 with mostly situational questions. That was on a Wednesday and the next Monday I was sent another personality test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when something didn't go your way and how did you fix it? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online through the MillerCoors website for the Sales Representative position. Received a series of emails within the next few weeks, personality tests, behavioral interview questions online, etc. After this process I was invited to come in to interview before a panel, in Cleveland. I am in Cincinnati and was applying for the local position. I was given very little notice regarding the interview and I had difficulty making it to Cleveland in such short notice. They rescheduled the interview in town soon after. I met with two representatives, one from MillerCoors, the other from Tenth & Blake. The interview went fine, they described the position (as best as possible) and then asked me some questions. Nothing too terribly difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone screen w HR, panel interview