MillerCoors Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Contacted by recruiter via LinkedIn. Phone screen then face to face with hiring manager and another person in Colorado who was attending via video conference.

Odd experience. Questions were extremely canned. They look to psycho analyze you via STAR type questions. Also have to take an extremely long personality assessment online beforehand.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Found job on theladders.com. First dealt with a corporate recruiter and had a phone screen. Successful and flown to Golden for a pannel interview. Successful there meeting with hiring manager and 2 directors of areas I would interact with.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to work on a project as a 'tie breaker' between myself and another candidate. I spent my Christmas holiday working on it. I generated reporting and metrics from a data dump I was sent. I was called later and sent offer letter soon after.   Answer Question
    offer was fair so no negotiation was needed

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!