MillerCoors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter via LinkedIn. Phone screen then face to face with hiring manager and another person in Colorado who was attending via video conference.

Odd experience. Questions were extremely canned. They look to psycho analyze you via STAR type questions. Also have to take an extremely long personality assessment online beforehand.

Interview Question – STAR questions - tell me about a time   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview Details – Found job on theladders.com. First dealt with a corporate recruiter and had a phone screen. Successful and flown to Golden for a pannel interview. Successful there meeting with hiring manager and 2 directors of areas I would interact with.

Interview Question – I was asked to work on a project as a 'tie breaker' between myself and another candidate. I spent my Christmas holiday working on it. I generated reporting and metrics from a data dump I was sent. I was called later and sent offer letter soon after.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer was fair so no negotiation was needed

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!