MillerCoors Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MillerCoors (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via LinkedIn. Phone screen then face to face with hiring manager and another person in Colorado who was attending via video conference.

Odd experience. Questions were extremely canned. They look to psycho analyze you via STAR type questions. Also have to take an extremely long personality assessment online beforehand.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

An online assessment was given then a phone interview. If you were selected for an interview, there were two panels of three people in upper management in a round able setting usually individuals that you would work with. Questions were asked by each person and all would have a chance to ask further questions. Candidates were scored by each individual and tallied. You are asked if you have any questions and given answers

Interview Questions

• What did you do situations and how did you save company money accomplishments etc. situational and behavioral questions   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MillerCoors.

Interview

Found job on theladders.com. First dealt with a corporate recruiter and had a phone screen. Successful and flown to Golden for a pannel interview. Successful there meeting with hiring manager and 2 directors of areas I would interact with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to work on a project as a 'tie breaker' between myself and another candidate. I spent my Christmas holiday working on it. I generated reporting and metrics from a data dump I was sent. I was called later and sent offer letter soon after.   Answer Question

Negotiation

offer was fair so no negotiation was needed