Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MillerCoors
- Sales Representative (10)
- Distributor Sales Manager (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Sales (3)
- Chain Account Executive (3)
- Tour Representative (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Customer Service Analyst (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Category Manager (2)
- Territory Sales Manager (1)
- Customer Analyst (1)
- Production Technician (1)
- BMDP (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Legal Intern (1)
- Brewery Cost Analyst/Accounting Analyst (1)
- Senior Supply Planning Analyst (1)
- Team Lead Intern (1)
- Category Manager National Accounts (1)
- Environmental (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Director (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Human Resource Manager (1)
- Distributor Manager (1)
- Associate Brand Manager (1)
- Associate Marketing Manager (1)
Senior Financial Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at MillerCoors (Milwaukee, WI).
Contacted by recruiter via LinkedIn. Phone screen then face to face with hiring manager and another person in Colorado who was attending via video conference.
Odd experience. Questions were extremely canned. They look to psycho analyze you via STAR type questions. Also have to take an extremely long personality assessment online beforehand.
- STAR questions - tell me about a time Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for MillerCoors
Senior Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at MillerCoors (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.
An online assessment was given then a phone interview. If you were selected for an interview, there were two panels of three people in upper management in a round able setting usually individuals that you would work with. Questions were asked by each person and all would have a chance to ask further questions. Candidates were scored by each individual and tallied. You are asked if you have any questions and given answers
- What did you do situations and how did you save company money accomplishments etc. situational and behavioral questions 1 Answer
Senior Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at MillerCoors.
Found job on theladders.com. First dealt with a corporate recruiter and had a phone screen. Successful and flown to Golden for a pannel interview. Successful there meeting with hiring manager and 2 directors of areas I would interact with.
- I was asked to work on a project as a 'tie breaker' between myself and another candidate. I spent my Christmas holiday working on it. I generated reporting and metrics from a data dump I was sent. I was called later and sent offer letter soon after. Answer Question
offer was fair so no negotiation was needed