Millicom

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millicom

Enlightening!!! Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Millicom in August 2012.

Applied online, phone interview from HR with the classic questions from a (rude) little girl then they send you a link to a bunch of timed cognitive and personality tests. That told me a lot about the atmosphere and fit. This is NOT the place for me. Unless you are a HUGE egomaniac and Type A to a fault you are going to hate it there. I halted everything and took my hat out of that ring. I'm not working in a bull pen as senior management!!! this is a meat shop.

Interview Questions

BDS - Business Decision Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Millicom in July 2012.

Very confusing process. Started out with a recruiter reaching out by email and then calling me from Dubai for a position in Luxemburg. Two different recruiters called on different ocassions with same questions, seems like no coordination internally. Then had 4 different executives from different nationalities interviewing me, very professionals. Very long process overall but very interesting.

Interview Questions
    • No real challenging questions, mostly disuccion to understand my drivers, needs, priorities in life, expectations.   Answer Question

I was not sure if I wanted to rellocate and had uncertainty of future and growth internally due to many changes in top management in company during past year.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Millicom.

Very simple just 1 call and :1 1 interview. Not so important to have the skills it is more important the attitude and connections. The process was simple and easy, I just remember doing a personality test but maybe there was another tests, I don't remember anymore.

No I was not really able to negotiate, even if I had another offer with higher salary.