Millicom Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

Enlightening!!! Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millicom (Miami, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview from HR with the classic questions from a (rude) little girl then they send you a link to a bunch of timed cognitive and personality tests. That told me a lot about the atmosphere and fit. This is NOT the place for me. Unless you are a HUGE egomaniac and Type A to a fault you are going to hate it there. I halted everything and took my hat out of that ring. I'm not working in a bull pen as senior management!!! this is a meat shop.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Millicom in July 2012.

Interview

Very confusing process. Started out with a recruiter reaching out by email and then calling me from Dubai for a position in Luxemburg. Two different recruiters called on different ocassions with same questions, seems like no coordination internally. Then had 4 different executives from different nationalities interviewing me, very professionals. Very long process overall but very interesting.

Interview Questions

• No real challenging questions, mostly disuccion to understand my drivers, needs, priorities in life, expectations.   Answer Question

I was not sure if I wanted to rellocate and had uncertainty of future and growth internally due to many changes in top management in company during past year.

Network Optimization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millicom (Tegucigalpa (Honduras)) in June 2015.

Interview

The person in charge of the selection process and recruitment is responsible for receiving the curriculum of the people who are applying to the plaza, then this person eliminates candidates that are not fit for the job, then with that if they were , called for an interview and rule out a questionnaire. Finally there's an interview with the chief made ​​available to finalize issues of salary and availability.

Interview Questions

• How much was I asking for salary increment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millicom (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

Very simple just 1 call and :1 1 interview. Not so important to have the skills it is more important the attitude and connections. The process was simple and easy, I just remember doing a personality test but maybe there was another tests, I don't remember anymore.

Negotiation

No I was not really able to negotiate, even if I had another offer with higher salary.