Millicom

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

BDS - Business Decision Support Interview

BDS - Business Decision Support

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Millicom in July 2012.

Interview Details – Very confusing process. Started out with a recruiter reaching out by email and then calling me from Dubai for a position in Luxemburg. Two different recruiters called on different ocassions with same questions, seems like no coordination internally. Then had 4 different executives from different nationalities interviewing me, very professionals. Very long process overall but very interesting.

Interview Question – No real challenging questions, mostly disuccion to understand my drivers, needs, priorities in life, expectations.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was not sure if I wanted to rellocate and had uncertainty of future and growth internally due to many changes in top management in company during past year.

Very Difficult Interview

Enlightening!!! Interview

Enlightening!!!
Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Millicom in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, phone interview from HR with the classic questions from a (rude) little girl then they send you a link to a bunch of timed cognitive and personality tests. That told me a lot about the atmosphere and fit. This is NOT the place for me. Unless you are a HUGE egomaniac and Type A to a fault you are going to hate it there. I halted everything and took my hat out of that ring. I'm not working in a bull pen as senior management!!! this is a meat shop.

Interview Question – 30 maths problems in 8 minutes.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Millicom.

Interview Details – Very simple just 1 call and :1 1 interview. Not so important to have the skills it is more important the attitude and connections. The process was simple and easy, I just remember doing a personality test but maybe there was another tests, I don't remember anymore.

Negotiation Details – No I was not really able to negotiate, even if I had another offer with higher salary.

Worked for Millicom? Contribute to the Community!