Millikin University

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Worker Interview

Student Worker

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Millikin University.

Interview Details – Very short interview. Discussed pay and hours.

Interview Question – Trying to figure out when to work around school schedule   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Professor Interview

Professor

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Millikin University in February 2009.

Interview Details – My online application was reviewed and I was selected for a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was invited for an onsite interview. I made a short presentation and spent the rest of the time meeting the people of various departments. Roughly a month later I was offered the position in a phone call. I accepted the job and have loved working here.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. In my particular field, people take whatever is offered. We currently have 200+ applicants for every position posted - it is very competitive.

Worked for Millikin University? Contribute to the Community!