Millikin University

Millikin University Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millikin University

Student Worker Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Millikin University.

Very short interview. Discussed pay and hours.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to figure out when to work around school schedule   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Professor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Millikin University in February 2009.

My online application was reviewed and I was selected for a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was invited for an onsite interview. I made a short presentation and spent the rest of the time meeting the people of various departments. Roughly a month later I was offered the position in a phone call. I accepted the job and have loved working here.

There was no negotiation. In my particular field, people take whatever is offered. We currently have 200+ applicants for every position posted - it is very competitive.