Milliman

www.milliman.com

Milliman Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Milliman in October 2013.

The process took 3 days.

Other Interview Reviews for Milliman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Milliman.

Spoke with human resources, applied online. Took about two months to get an interview. They asked basic behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Milliman in March 2012.

At the beginning, the interviewer asked a few background and past employment questions but they were typical and easy. However, the interviewer seemed lack of interest to my responses and rushed through answering my questions. After I was not able to answer one non-behavioral question, the interviewer found a reason to end the interview. After a few days, I received a decline message. The interviewer didn't show enthusiasm throughout the interview, which was not the same as the nice interview experiences described on Milliman's website. Overall, I am disappointed that the interview experience was negative, but I hope that interviewer was just an exception at Milliman.