Million Air Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Line Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Million Air.

After about a month of no word they will call you and set up a meeting. You walk in and see all the nice shiny jets parked up front and they tel you about this radical service you have to interview through called "TalentPLUS" which is used buy places like the Hilton to weed our bad employees. They inform you out of 100 pele generally only 3 people pass and they will give you some pointers on using strong words like "teamwork" and "customers first" if you pass the TalentPLUS then you interview with the lone manager and the general manager.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations but they did promise that if I "did an outstanding job" when I was finished with schooling they would go above and beyond to help my career in the aviation industry.

Refueler Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Million Air in October 2009.

-Pretty FU hiring process with this Company. I interviewed with that hiring manager for the FBO. It lasted like 2 minutes after he was real late. He seemed to be thinking about other things.

- So I got a second interview which is a telephone interview with behavioral questions. Two weeks later!! Thye did it kinda backwards. I would think phone interview from the main office should be 1st then the FBO local guy/ But Wtf ever.
    I was cordial and professional and answered the questions well. but i was probably over qualified and I didn't get a call back. I have dergree and 20 years experience? IDK why they didnt call weird Oh yeah, All this ass pain was for a $11 hr job..lol.

Never even recieved a courtesy letter after apllying either. If this is their hiring process, I bet all there other processes are just as AFU. Aviod id possible, Try to get on at a major airline or premier FBO

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Million Air

Worked for Million Air? Contribute to the Community!