Millward Brown

Millward Brown Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Millward Brown in November 2011.

It was an on campus 2:1 interview with Millward Brown. The two consultants were very young and they are not very experienced with giving case interviews. When I was stuck they did not lead me in the right direction and therefore we wasted a lot of time on the case. There was also a brainteaser.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite brand? What is a successful brand and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Millward Brown

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Millward Brown in September 2011.

Applied for an analyst position for Millward Brown Optimor, a consulting branch of Millward Brown. Started with a resume walkthrough and was asked questions about an extracurricular activity I took part in. The interviewers were two analysts themselves and had been working there for less than a year. Was asked questions about what brands were and what were successful vs unsuccessful brands. Then, I was asked a market sizing case question.

Interview Questions
    • What is the market size of x in the US in 2011?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • What is a brand? What makes a successful brand? What makes a brand unsuccessful? Give examples.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Millward Brown in September 2011.

Prepare for a case study with plenty of math.