Millward Brown

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Millward Brown in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was an on campus 2:1 interview with Millward Brown. The two consultants were very young and they are not very experienced with giving case interviews. When I was stuck they did not lead me in the right direction and therefore we wasted a lot of time on the case. There was also a brainteaser.

Interview Question – What is your favorite brand? What is a successful brand and why?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Millward Brown in September 2011.

Interview Details – Prepare for a case study with plenty of math.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Millward Brown in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for an analyst position for Millward Brown Optimor, a consulting branch of Millward Brown. Started with a resume walkthrough and was asked questions about an extracurricular activity I took part in. The interviewers were two analysts themselves and had been working there for less than a year. Was asked questions about what brands were and what were successful vs unsuccessful brands. Then, I was asked a market sizing case question.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millward Brown

Worked for Millward Brown? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Millward Brown Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Millward Brown employees and interview candidates.