Millward Brown

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Millward Brown in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was an on campus 2:1 interview with Millward Brown. The two consultants were very young and they are not very experienced with giving case interviews. When I was stuck they did not lead me in the right direction and therefore we wasted a lot of time on the case. There was also a brainteaser.

Interview Question – What is your favorite brand? What is a successful brand and why?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Millward Brown in September 2011.

Interview Details – Prepare for a case study with plenty of math.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Millward Brown in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for an analyst position for Millward Brown Optimor, a consulting branch of Millward Brown. Started with a resume walkthrough and was asked questions about an extracurricular activity I took part in. The interviewers were two analysts themselves and had been working there for less than a year. Was asked questions about what brands were and what were successful vs unsuccessful brands. Then, I was asked a market sizing case question.

Interview Questions

Worked for Millward Brown? Contribute to the Community!