Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Millward Brown
- Research Associate (11)
- Intern (9)
- Assistant Research Executive (7)
- Associate Director (5)
- Senior Research Executive (5)
- Research Executive (5)
- Project Management Associate (4)
- Research Analyst (4)
- Trainee Account Researcher (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Business Consultant (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Director (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Client Services Intern (2)
- Account Researcher (2)
- Research Assistant (2)
- Research Trainee (1)
- Project Management Support (1)
- Client Service Intern (1)
- Accounts Director (1)
- Quantitative Research Manager (1)
- Customer Realtions Associate (1)
- Millward Brown Optimor, Director (1)
- Analyst - Millward Brown Optimor (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Millward Brown (New York, NY) in November 2011.
It was an on campus 2:1 interview with Millward Brown. The two consultants were very young and they are not very experienced with giving case interviews. When I was stuck they did not lead me in the right direction and therefore we wasted a lot of time on the case. There was also a brainteaser.
- What is your favorite brand? What is a successful brand and why? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Millward Brown
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millward Brown (New York, NY) in September 2011.
Applied for an analyst position for Millward Brown Optimor, a consulting branch of Millward Brown. Started with a resume walkthrough and was asked questions about an extracurricular activity I took part in. The interviewers were two analysts themselves and had been working there for less than a year. Was asked questions about what brands were and what were successful vs unsuccessful brands. Then, I was asked a market sizing case question.
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Millward Brown (New York, NY) in September 2011.
Prepare for a case study with plenty of math.
- Tell me about your background Answer Question