Milrose Consultants Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milrose Consultants

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Milrose Consultants (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied to an HR Generalist posting by Qualigence Recruiting Consultants on Tuesday, April 14. I had a lengthy phone interview with Mark Pheeney the Recruiter for this position. He sent my resume over to Donna Jordan, Dir of HR for Milrose Consultants, and I got an interview with her two days later, Aug 16th. The interview went extremely well, at least that's what I was made to believe, Donna Jordan, told me that she was going to bring me back for a second interview the following week, to meet the VP of Operations, and possibly some other managers. I did not hear back from her the following week, but did the week after. I met with the VP of Operations, on Aug 28, that interview also went very well. I then met with Donna Jordan again to discuss my salary requirements, and to start the hire process by conducting a background check and reference check. She told me that she was going to send me a background check release form, and have Mark check my references, once that was all complete she would get back to me by the end of the week. I received the consent form on Aug 14th, and I signed and returned it to her on 8/14. Mark allegedly finished my reference check on Aug 30 and forwarded over to her. I never heard from Mark on Friday Aug 31st, so I called him on Tuesday, Sept 4, and asked what was the delay, he told me that Donna Jordan was still waiting to get the results of my background check. I thought it was strange that it would take so long, for a background check when it normally took 48 hours to complete. I called Mark the recruiter late afternoon Wed, Sept 5, asking him what was the delay, a background check does not take so long to process. I also asked him if their was a possibility other candidates were being interviewed, he told me that he did not know but it could be a possibility. I had a feeling he was lying because how could he not know if other candidates were being interviewed since he was the recruiter for this account. I told him that I did not like being kept in the dark , and I would appreciate some honesty as to what was going on. He told me he was going to look into it and get back to me. I heard from Mark the following week, and told me that Donna Jordan was wanted to do to her " due diligence" and interview the last candidate on her list before making me an offer. I told Mark, that he had lied to me about not knowing about other candidates and lied about the delay in the background check results. I also said to him that I did not liked being stringed along, it does not make any sense to have someone background and references checked when you are planning to interview other candidates in the meantime. Anyway I never heard back from Mark on the position, and I even though I did not receive an offer, I was happy that I didn't. I would not have felt comfortable working for someone who has a deceptive character.

Interview Questions

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Milrose Consultants (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

The company knew I was over-qualified for the position and yet asked me to come in and interview for it. I interviewed with four people and they seemed to enjoy my skills, and my background. For a small company, they focused too much on finding people with the exact industry experience. They need to interview people from all different backgrounds and inustries. The job application was hard to read and looked like it was created back in the 1970's.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Why would you take a lower level job?   1 Answer