Milwaukee Brewers

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

3.3

Systems Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Milwaukee Brewers in August 2014.

Initial phone screening, phone interview with a salary discussion (where they indicated they would not be able to pay "market rate"), group phone interview, day long on site interview with multiple people - questions were about technical proficiency, baseball, and general work style. There was a short design problem to work through. After the interview, I was told I would get a response within two weeks. I did not receive any communication (not even a status update after I requested it) for 5 weeks and then received a short email that said they were not going to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the baseball questions were tougher than expected - if you working anywhere close to the team and not background operations, make sure you are a full blown Brewer/baseball fan.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Great communications (oral & written) during the hiring & interview process. The staff was very professional, well organized, friendly, courteous, & culturally diverse.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. I was able to answer all of the questions asked easily.   Answer Question
    I'd advise candidates to research the company, read their annual report, get a clear understanding of the organization's needs/problems/goals/objectives & be able to articulate how they'll "add value" or solve problems for the company.

College Ambassador Marketing and Promotions Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Milwaukee Brewers.

First a phone interview was conducted and at the end was invited to attend an in person interview. Interviewed with two people and then one left and finished with one person.

Brewers Community Foundation Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Milwaukee Brewers in March 2012.

Submitted online application. Called in for an interview with the Director of the foundation and two of it's coordinators. I was asked a series of questions about why I wanted the job, what I could bring to the position, what I liked about the foundation, and my educational background. They trained me my first couple times there and answered any questions I had as the internship went on. Great overall experience.

Interview Questions
    • What I liked about the foundation. Do your research!! Go in prepared!!   Answer Question
    Since it was an internship I couldn't really negotiate the terms. They hired three of us, so we had to split a 40 hour work week among us, which was terrible and I was able to pick up a second job.