Milwaukee Center for Independence

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist

I interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from an HR assistant to schedule a phone interview. She asked 20 minutes of "tell me about a time" questions. After the interview, she said she had to run my answers by her manager and she would call me back if they wanted an interview. She called back an hour later and scheduled an interview for the next week.

Interview Question – All of the questions were expected, but there were a lot of them. Tell me about a time you handled a difficult customer....went above and beyond for a customer, where you see yourself in 5 years, ect. The interviewer took a lot of notes.   Answer Question

Provider Service Coordinator Interview

Provider Service Coordinator
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview. It seems like a nice place, good location, and nice schedule (M-F, 8-4:30) however the interview was kind of awkward. I felt like they wanted me to ask them the questions. I felt I was leading the interview. Anyway, they said they would let me know either way very soon since they wanted to fill the position right away. Its been almost 3 weeks.
The reason I still have hope is because I originally sent an email thanking them for the interview, No response, than about 1 week later I sent an email asking if the position had been filled, and almost 3 weeks later, "today" they sent me back an email saying they are doing more interviews for this 1 position to fill this week. So they are still stringing along.

So...Hopefully the wait will be worth it. It seems like a very nice place to work if you can just get your foot in the door.

Interview Question – Every question in the book!!   Answer Question

CNA/Activity Assistant Interview

CNA/Activity Assistant

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence.

Interview Details – The hiring/interview was done in a panel format. There was the RN, Activity Director, and one other CNA/Activity Assistant that was there to ask questions.

Interview Question – All questions were very basic and pretty straight forward. There weren't any questions that made me give them my expertise on situations. They just asked what my experience was, how i'm qualified, personality characteristics good for the position, work ethic, etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Milwaukee Center for Independence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Milwaukee Center for Independence interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Milwaukee Center for Independence employees and interview candidates.