Milwaukee Center for Independence Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Milwaukee Center for Independence

Receptionist Interview

interviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence in February 2014.

I applied online and received a call from an HR assistant to schedule a phone interview. She asked 20 minutes of "tell me about a time" questions. After the interview, she said she had to run my answers by her manager and she would call me back if they wanted an interview. She called back an hour later and scheduled an interview for the next week.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were expected, but there were a lot of them. Tell me about a time you handled a difficult customer....went above and beyond for a customer, where you see yourself in 5 years, ect. The interviewer took a lot of notes.   Answer Question

Pcw(Personal Care Worker) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence in October 2010.

The hiring process is not bad at all you having to get certified to take care of the elderly disabled not hard at all You have to take a week of training which is very helpful you will learn a lot from this training very nice company to work for I recommend new health services to everyone looking to take job taking care of there loved one.

Interview Questions
    • Who will you be taking care of or do you want to be on the pool schedule.   View Answer
    Hours and scheduling

Provider Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence in September 2010.

I was called in for an interview. It seems like a nice place, good location, and nice schedule (M-F, 8-4:30) however the interview was kind of awkward. I felt like they wanted me to ask them the questions. I felt I was leading the interview. Anyway, they said they would let me know either way very soon since they wanted to fill the position right away. Its been almost 3 weeks.
    The reason I still have hope is because I originally sent an email thanking them for the interview, No response, than about 1 week later I sent an email asking if the position had been filled, and almost 3 weeks later, "today" they sent me back an email saying they are doing more interviews for this 1 position to fill this week. So they are still stringing along.

So...Hopefully the wait will be worth it. It seems like a very nice place to work if you can just get your foot in the door.

CNA/Activity Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Milwaukee Center for Independence.

The hiring/interview was done in a panel format. There was the RN, Activity Director, and one other CNA/Activity Assistant that was there to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very basic and pretty straight forward. There weren't any questions that made me give them my expertise on situations. They just asked what my experience was, how i'm qualified, personality characteristics good for the position, work ethic, etc.   Answer Question