Mimeo.com Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.8

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mimeo.com (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with senior management. Tell them your skills and knowledge of the business. Take a small tour. First youll receive a phone call asking to general questions, next it will be a one on one or maybe 2 on 1. Then you will meet with the senior management team and team leads.

Shipping Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Mimeo.com in January 2015.

Interview

This was so easy. They never asked for employment history. Interview was about what I liked to do. Ever about the company and what they did. This company is a con. Please walk away from this company.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you bring to mimeo.   1 Answer

This company is a Fuad. Watch your self.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mimeo.com (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with three different sales directors each offering different interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to be a part of Mimeo over another company?   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mimeo.com (Memphis, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Fantastic interview. The interviewer was thorough and kind. Very professional. There were many questions about previous experience but mainly specific instances that relate to daily operations.

Interview Questions

• Specific mistake in a previous position and how it was handled   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mimeo.com (Newark, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for on-site interview with the "manager" or "director". Interview seriously lasted maybe less than 10 minutes, with the majority of the question-asking coming from me. I was also told that they were interviewing ALOT more people, but I don't know how they can make a decision based on rushed 3-minute interviews. Other than that, the interviewer was very nice and pleasant and the place seemed like a nice environment to work in.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mimeo.com (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

3 rounds. first they do a phone interview which only take 15-30 minutes and then they ask you to come in for a face to face 2nd round, face to face and make sure you sound good and know what your talking about 3rd round, phone preview of a sale

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they gave a price and that was that

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mimeo.com (New York, NY) in August 2007.

Interview

I was recruited by a headhunter, just as the division of my current employer was put up for sale. It was an uncertain time. Therefore, I was open to other opportunities. What I found exciting about Mimeo is that they offered an innovative online solution, printing on demand, something which I felt would reach massive levels of success. After meeting in person with the headhunter, which by the way is a fabulous agency with people who truly care about you as a person and help you along your career, I was set up for an initial meeting with the HR recruiter at Mimeo. This was my first time actually interviewing with a company that was not global nor a F500, so I was open to encountering a different culture. When I arrived for my initial interview, I found out that the HR person had just quit that morning. No doubt, it was a different culture than the F500 environment I was used to. Although the young lady at reception was friendly, it seemed no one else noticed my presence there. They wouldn't even look at you enough to greet or say hi. It seemed everyone was absorbed in their own thoughts. So, the other recruiter sat with me and we had a great opportunity to speak. I liked her. She recommended me to the hiring manager for a position at a level higher than what I initially came in for. I wasn't sure I'd qualify but went with the flow. My 2nd interview was with the hiring manager for the Enterprise Sales department, which was in the process of being formed. That interview was very uncomfortable. The personal space between us was too close. He asked me about past earnings and eventually told me he was looking for candidates that had a history making more than what I had shared with him. He felt I would be a good candidate for the initial position for what I was originally set to interview and would recommend me for it. My 3rd interview was with the person who would eventually be my manager. I liked him immediately, and our interview lasted almost 2 hours. I knew right away I wanted to work for him. Though I will share with you that I was not used to a small cubicle environment, where you sat all day making phone calls. I was used to making outside calls and visiting my "cubicle" only at the beginning and at the end of the day. But I really liked the product and the hiring manager, so I kept an open mind. After meeting with my future manager, I was called back for an additional round of interviews, this time with a peer of my future manager, and also with a senior rep, who ended up becoming my colleague, and eventually my manager after a few internal changes months later. I remembered they stressed how the job was all about phones, and high numbers of calls. They stressed that over and over, to make sure I understood that. It did indeed turn out to be a telemarketing job. So, it was after this fourth round of interviews that I received my offer. Now, from what I understood, Mimeo's highest salary paid to reps at my level at the time was no higher than $60K. My current base was much higher than that, so they made me a deal to match my current, much higher salary during the first year, as I'd ramp up and make up for the difference in commissions. Given this really exciting prospect. I took the job. What I found a bit scary is that they wanted me to start immediately. I've always believed in giving my employer a two-week notice, but my headhunter told me not to worry, because it is common practice in sales that the day you give your two-week notice is the last day you're there anyway. Mimeo was counting on that and the following weekend I was on a plane to my training class in Memphis.

Interview Questions

• I can't think of a question I'd call difficult. They were all reasonably easy to manage.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My fabulous headhunter handled all the negotiations with me. They made sure my compensation was at least matched with my current one. The benefits are quite good. I received stock options within my first 3 months with the company. I didn't have to negotiate. I was lucky to have a great and savvy headhunter agency handling all that for me.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mimeo.com in October 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of a five-ten minute presentation to Sales Manager. Otherwise, Manager didn't ask many questions, mostly wanted me to ask hims questions. I decided not to move forward with Mimeo.com mostly because there didn't seem to be a lot of career growth potential with Mimeo.com, beyond the sales job I was interview for.