Minacs Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

Brief and easy. Laid back atmosphere. People were very friendly and helpful. You do have to pass a test though. It is just a simple typing and aptitude test

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Minacs

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Minacs (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Disorganized and rushed.

Interview Questions

• They ask stuff like "How would you handle an irate customer"   Answer Question

The recruiter kept calling to tell me the orientation date had been pushed back (3 times!)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

quick and easy, like youd expect

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Minacs in February 2013.

Interview

I was originally referred to Minacs as a Temp from Kelly Services. The interview itself went well. However, while waiting, I realized the place was unorganized. I assumed I wasn't going to be hired when I didn't hear back within 48 hours as promised. However about a week ago (which is over a month later) I was asked to come in for training. I'm unsure if I will attend because I wasn't given ample time to inform my current employer. (This job would have been supplemental income)

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. I would suggest anyone applying to make sure they get a decent grasp of basic interview questions and practice the STARS model.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Minacs (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

There were two interviews for this position. In the first interview there was a typing test, a listening test, then a one on one interview. In the one on one interview, I was asked basically about my job experience, then they gave me a fake customer service scenario to see how I respond. It was kinda intimidating but I was really nervous(lol) The second interview was a interactive interview. In that one there was about 8 people, and one lady the operations manager. Basically the point of the second interview is to see if you are a good fit for the company, so be nice, confident and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• The most important thing is to do research on the company itself, and be thinking about what you would want in a customer service representative, then use that to do your scenario. Also, really just be yourself and don't be too nervous(like I was lol)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just told me I got the job, and the pay was already established from the beginning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Minacs (Austin, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Incredibly basic. Very formal interview process including multiple tests (typing, personality, etc...) but the job itself is very simple. The interview feels like you are looking at an impressive position with a strong company, but then see an employee with a blue Mohawk coming back from lunch and it blows the impression. It feels like the standards are really high until you get hired and realize they are always just looking for anybody who will take the job.

Interview Questions

• None. The interview seems like it was read of of a scripted form   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Minacs (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Hiring was easy, I applied and I got a call back the next day. I thought that was a miracle. They called and did a quick phone interview which lasted about 2 minutes. Then I was booked to do another interview at the Mississauga office.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Minacs in August 2014.

Interview

its simple and easy any one can get in. They just want to test if you speak and comprehend the questions asked. Its a very informal process. Basic questions on work experience is asked,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

three step process, computer test , phone interview face to face interview with scrip to read. The waiting between classes can be alot of time I almost waited 2 months for my class to start.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Minacs (Bangalore (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Contains 4 to 5 rounds. First the Self introduction. Later some grammar test. After that there will be typing test, navigation test. After finishing them you will be given versant test. And then the last round of ops round.

Interview Questions

• Versant is little tricky. So have to be little careful   Answer Question

Pay was low