Minacs Interview Questions in United States

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.6

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Manager Interview

very biased and know who they are going to give the job to before it is posted

Interview Questions
    • they are all not relevant, you do not have a chance for promotion   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Minacs.

Applied online. Met recruiter at a job fair - scheduled interview for maybe a week later.
    Before interview, you have to take an assessment. If you don't pass, no interview. Questions were pretty easy if you have basic computer knowledge.

Interview Questions
    Got the job offer at the end of the interview. Pay rate not negotiable.

Netflix Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Minacs.

Very easy interview. I filled out an application online and received a call from a recruiter the next day. Group interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked situational questions....a customer calls and her children are screaming her service as been interrupted how would you handle this situation....   View Answer
    None

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Minacs in August 2013.

The interview process took a couple of weeks. The first step was having a phone interview with the head of HR. If you qualified, you then had a scheduled interview with a group of leads in each department. The interview wasn't overly long and the questions weren't overly difficult to answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Minacs in July 2013.

Disorganized and rushed.

Interview Questions
    • They ask stuff like "How would you handle an irate customer"   Answer Question

The recruiter kept calling to tell me the orientation date had been pushed back (3 times!)

Customer Service Representative Interview

quick and easy, like youd expect

N/A

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Minacs in April 2013.

I received an email from hr telling me about the open position after I applied online. It only took a couple days for hr to call for a phone interview. The phone call went great. The hr rep was very informative and friendly. I interviewed in person a few days later. The hr rep was again wonderful. The interview went well. It was professional and simple. I took a typing test that was on typingtest.com, then I took a call center simulation test. The whole process took about two hours. The hr person on the phone and the hr person in the interview were great. The other employees walking around the office and hanging out in front of the building, not so great. It I were feint of heart I wouldn't have accepted the job. It felt a lot like a high school lunch room with all the loud gossip. The other workers were not very friendly or helpful. It didn't seem many of them enjoyed their work. It was a bad display of morale.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to read a script, which was easy. The hard part was simulating a sales call. For the simulation I was given a script and told to sell the interviewer on a phone upgrade, which I did by asking questions and offering an upgrade to a phone that offered what the customer wanted.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was told what the salary and the hours were. I accepted. It was a reasonable offer for the volume of work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Minacs in February 2013.

I was originally referred to Minacs as a Temp from Kelly Services. The interview itself went well. However, while waiting, I realized the place was unorganized. I assumed I wasn't going to be hired when I didn't hear back within 48 hours as promised. However about a week ago (which is over a month later) I was asked to come in for training. I'm unsure if I will attend because I wasn't given ample time to inform my current employer. (This job would have been supplemental income)

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. I would suggest anyone applying to make sure they get a decent grasp of basic interview questions and practice the STARS model.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Minacs.

There were two interviews for this position. In the first interview there was a typing test, a listening test, then a one on one interview. In the one on one interview, I was asked basically about my job experience, then they gave me a fake customer service scenario to see how I respond. It was kinda intimidating but I was really nervous(lol) The second interview was a interactive interview. In that one there was about 8 people, and one lady the operations manager. Basically the point of the second interview is to see if you are a good fit for the company, so be nice, confident and be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • The most important thing is to do research on the company itself, and be thinking about what you would want in a customer service representative, then use that to do your scenario. Also, really just be yourself and don't be too nervous(like I was lol)   Answer Question
    They just told me I got the job, and the pay was already established from the beginning.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Minacs in March 2012.

I was already hired into Minacs, and was applying for a promotion. Usually interviews are nerve wracking! Not this time, it was very relaxed and felt more like a discussion about myself and my skills and what I thought I would be good at.

N/A