Minco

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minco

Assembler II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fridley, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Minco in January 2014.

Worst interview questions ever. Questions that don't even relate to position that you apply for. Really dumb HUMAN RESOURCE team

Interview Questions
    • none just dumb questions that doesn't apply to position applied for.   Answer Question

Compensation was WAY lower than I ask for... all the skill and experience i have i was asking for only $18 they offer me $11 dollars. What a waste of my time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fridley, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Minco in November 2009.

The interview started with a very upbeat HR person, who arranged interview time, after completion of an online personality quiz (to find out how honest you are I was told). The actual face to face interview took over 31/2 hours I was not offered a beverage or bathroom break. Seemed a little inconsiderate to me. If that is how they treat potential employees I wonder what long term employment might really be like. Seemed to have good benefit package which they sent a copy of home with me. HR called to tell me I was not picked for the position. Later I emailed a thank you for your time note and got a reply that was a basic don't call us if we don't call you. Not a company I'd look at again or advise anyone else to.

Interview Questions
    • how would you solve unsatisfied customer problem.   View Answer